THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Ill probably have a list of stores on 2/28 that I will post here.

These will be up on HT.com on 2/28, most likely it will be really early in the morning. No pre-order. They will start shipping once you order.

Ive always wondered this but hav always forgotten to ask, You basically get the rights, press them for hot topic and get to put them online(at first I thought you put them online until the whole guitar center thing lol) and then ship them out yourself? or whats your role? Sorry just curious as to the whole process

Im the Asst. Music Buyer for Hot Topic. I buy Music (CDs, all DVDs and vinyl) and Music Accessories (those rubber wristbands, hats, jewelry....). Vinyl is actually a very small part of my job. I work out a deal with Universal to press a record they way I want it as a HT exclusive. Without getting too detailed there are other teams of people who process the product once it arrives, allocate it out to stores/HT.com and get it put up for sale on the site. I kinda control when items I buy get sent out to stores/HT.com but I dont actually do all that. I dont pack HT.com orders and ship them out or anything.

Ive always wondered this but hav always forgotten to ask, You basically get the rights, press them for hot topic and get to put them online(at first I thought you put them online until the whole guitar center thing lol) and then ship them out yourself? or whats your role? Sorry just curious as to the whole process

Im the Asst. Music Buyer for Hot Topic. I buy Music (CDs, all DVDs and vinyl) and Music Accessories (those rubber wristbands, hats, jewelry....). Vinyl is actually a very small part of my job. I work out a deal with Universal to press a record they way I want it as a HT exclusive. Without getting too detailed there are other teams of people who process the product once it arrives, allocate it out to stores/HT.com and get it put up for sale on the site. I kinda control when items I buy get sent out to stores/HT.com but I dont actually do all that. I dont pack HT.com orders and ship them out or anything.

ah i was gonna say shipping these yourself must be a pain in the ass if you did it yourself lol

But your job sounds pretty cool

So it looks like the cost on these with tax and shipping to me will be $23.20. If you want in I have to have payment for the above amount by Monday. We will then work out the shipping price on an individual basis after I receive the records.

Also, this was without any codes. Are there any out there right now?

I am going through those who have responded already and seeing if you are still interested.

So it looks like the cost on these with tax and shipping to me will be $23.20. If you want in I have to have payment for the above amount by Monday. We will then work out the shipping price on an individual basis after I receive the records.

I am going through those who have responded already and seeing if you are still interested.

You rule, thanks!

+1 good sir