THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

You might as well go ahead and submit that order to Island ;D

haha Ya know...Ive been thinking about doing that. Since its coming out tomorrow I figured Id just wait and make sure these things actually are selling very quickly then Ill hit them up and see how quick we can get a repress out. If/when a repress is done Ill do it on another color.

This is kinda weird considering the first HT press hasnt even gone on sale yet but uh....what color(s) of vinyl do you guys wanna see if there is another pressing?

White with green splatter!

It is kind of weird since the first press hasn't sold out yet, but it will in less than 24hrs from now haha

This is kinda weird considering the first HT press hasnt even gone on sale yet but uh....what color(s) of vinyl do you guys wanna see if there is another pressing?

Maybe go the route Thursday's ACBTLD is taking--do splatter with 3 different colors. Just not sure which 3. Orange green white maybe?

haha Ya know...Ive been thinking about doing that. Since its coming out tomorrow I figured Id just wait and make sure these things actually are selling very quickly then Ill hit them up and see how quick we can get a repress out. If/when a repress is done Ill do it on another color.

White with green splatter!

It is kind of weird since the first press hasn't sold out yet, but it will in less than 24hrs from now haha

I dont know why by splatter vinyl is like my new thing! its like when I was a kid and would watch people make spin art. So gorgeous!

How about just repress it in the same green. Even though I don't want to, I'll feel compelled to keep buying new pressingss of this if they are all different.

Welcome to marketing ;)

Well yeah, I understand that. But I'm just saying, it seems like they're trying to have it both ways. They want something limited and rare, but then they complain that not everyone is going to be able to get it. I'm all for not making a record limited at all; just say, "this record is in print," and do the exact same pressing when it sells out. You don't see people buying 15 copies of a new cd when it comes out and then trying to sell them, because people know that they will be able to buy that same thing in stores months/years later, so there's no crazy ebay rush. But whatever. Not to defend flippers, but when you do a limited pressing, you can't complain when it shows up on eBay. You know it's going to happen.

some hot topics dont even listen to what travis says on street dates and just puts the records out when they get them in. so the guy on ebay COULD have possibly already have a couple.

how shitty would it be if the dude on ebay actually WORKED for hot topic? like a manager or something and already bought them all up to flip.

some hot topics dont even listen to what travis says on street dates and just puts the records out when they get them in. so the guy on ebay COULD have possibly already have a couple.

how shitty would it be if the dude on ebay actually WORKED for hot topic? like a manager or something and already bought them all up to flip.

wouldn't be shocked. also wouldn't care. worry about myself and get one when they go up...that way flipping doesn't affect me ;D

Welcome to marketing ;)

Well yeah, I understand that. But I'm just saying, it seems like they're trying to have it both ways. They want something limited and rare, but then they complain that not everyone is going to be able to get it. I'm all for not making a record limited at all; just say, "this record is in print," and do the exact same pressing when it sells out. You don't see people buying 15 copies of a new cd when it comes out and then trying to sell them, because people know that they will be able to buy that same thing in stores months/years later, so there's no crazy ebay rush. But whatever. Not to defend flippers, but when you do a limited pressing, you can't complain when it shows up on eBay. You know it's going to happen.

This is just a guess, but I would imagine the record labels want their records to retain most all of their value, even after a repress. If they were to re-classify this record as "in print" and had copies on every shelf, the general value of all the old pressings would fall way more than a limited repress would.