THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

So they limit to 1 per person and then only 300 people buy and still have 200 floating around (assuming online had 500 and stores 500) or they sell them all within hrs/days and make their money. I understand a label holding back but the store (Hot Topic) probably does not really care.

In all honesty I agree with people only buying one, I just cannot imagine Hot Topic allowing only x amount of items to be purchased at once.

edit: I understand about everyone complaining about the cover art, I too bickered that it does not look great, and understand where Travis is coming from. It does suck, but in all honesty the run-over was maybe 10% and I am surprised they will not have the cover changed and 'fixed' once printing more of them, the next 1000 or however many the next pressing will be. I do not know the whole process, but would imagine it would be an easy fix.

Hey Travis, I asked a few posts ago about an update on if the expensive international shipping will change. I know it's out of your control, but I figured you might know something.

Sorry I dont think thats changing any time soon. I tried but its really out of my hands :-/

HT needs to limit 1 item per person when it comes to limited quantities items like vinyl. Especially when you see your products on eBay 30 minutes after they sold out for double the price.

With the amount of orders that site gets Im pretty sure it would be nearly impossible to monitor how many of a specific item someone is ordering.

Regarding the jacket pixelation, my guess would be some twat at Universal decided to blow up the CD art real quick. That's what it looks like to me anyway.

That is 100% what they did I could even understand if they left the photo "hipster, 1980's 8bit cool pixelated art schoolish" but cleaned up the THRICE and Artist In the Ambulance. But they just took the small OG CD picture file they had on some computer server somewhere and blew it up. Did they even preview the product before giving the go ahead to make 2k+ sleeves...... (if their is enough for a repress)

Reminds me of the part in the movie ELF where the jerk dad CEO approves the final 2 misprinted/blank pages of a kids book so he can save money not to reprint it.

Nothing against the package OR Travis he rules getting this done, its still a killer package. Just hope Vessiu dosent end up this way....... And hopefully it uses the OG CD artwork Non blewed up.

Anyone hear how Bob went getting copies for International peeps? I've trudged a few pages back but couldn't find anything. Won't be angry if I missed out since this will get a repress. Still crazy how fast these went though!

Sounds like he snagged a copy for everyone. Dudes legendary.

I can't believe how patient Travis is answering all these questions (many of them over and over and over again). He's gotta be Hot Topic's best salesman.

BTW, any internationals who worked with me on this I got the order in and got everybody covered (though I think I miscounted to get one for myself lol) , now fingers crossed it ships.

it's all good!

A idea the wife had if anyone's interested we got a copy in a store today and one coming in the mail that she ordered this morn.

We would wanna trade this and $5.00 for a City and Colour CA tour red Little hell. That makes both records same MSRP and id guess about same flea-bay flipper values. Wish I woulda had a trade mentality and bought x2 US Blues to trade for a CA press...... Let me know

Honestly, I dont think they sold out yet online.

Here's what I think happened. HT.com didnt get all the copies they were suppose to get yet so they sold out of the ones they did get. Most likely some cards got declided or whatever and so a handful of copies went back up a little bit ago. As far as I can tell there are a few hundred more copies that will likely go up tomorrow morning. Plus the overage of 100 copies that Im sending them that they dont even have yet. So once they get those (later this week, early next week) those should be available.

You think/guess around the same time as this morning? Or is it just random.

A idea the wife had if anyone's interested we got a copy in a store today and one coming in the mail that she ordered this morn.

We would wanna trade this and $5.00 for a City and Colour CA tour red Little hell. That makes both records same MSRP and id guess about same flea-bay flipper values. Wish I woulda had a trade mentality and bought x2 US Blues to trade for a CA press...... Let me know

If Bob Loblaw can't snag me a copy of Vheissu, or I can't find it at a little bit above cost from someone else, I might be willing to do this. No guarantees though.