THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

You're not considering us international folks that hot topic only will ship to if we fork out $30 for shipping. Luckily we have people on this board willing to help. I do get your argument to a certain extent though

In that case, ebay could end up being a cheaper option...

Exactly my point.

i guess you guys have never heard of this little label called MTS if you think that a pixelated cover and putting 20 copies up at a time is the worst experience ever.

Also apparently never heard of Vitcory Reccords.

Every record label has problems with large demand orders for some reason. I ordered one of those /50 Tigers Jaw S/T last week on Run For Cover and they oversold and I ended up getting my order cancelled. It's just one of those things that happens. Isn't the first and certainly will not be the last time an ordering process doesn't get handled up to everyone's expectations.

[image]

[image]

The first picture is how I display my newer records, they're not shoved in your face, just displayed. The second picture is how it looks if I stare at TAITA, not shoved in my face. I'm sorry but I fail to see all the butt hurt whiners about pixelation on a record that will end up cataloged in my collection when a new batch of records take the current places of the ones on display. I'm super fucking happy that I didn't have to spend over $100 on this record.

I see two copies.

Boo this man.

Well there are 3 copies in this picture, there is another one under the one on my book shelf, 2 more that I ordered coming by the weekend from the website and one more that is packed up and shipping to Canada tomorrow. The other one's (5 total) are for Canadian VC's. As I've stated 2-3 times in this thread that I would be willing to buy and ship these to people who can't get them without the 30 dollar shipping fee (at cost). So yes, boo me, please, and keep hitting that negative karma!

That display shelf for newer records is great. I am totally stealing this idea!

It was kind of a luck thing for me. I originally had a second floor apartment in the building i'm in but it was a one bed room and I wanted a two bedroom, so this one opened up and I took it. The shelf that it's on is actually the buildings foundation. My original shelf unit I had broke during the move and this worked out perfectly.

At the end of yesterday all these stores still had copies. Im sure some of them are sold out by now.

MALL CITY STATE

Roosevelt Field Garden City NY

Funny. I called at 11AM yesterday and the girl said they were sold out. Glad I grabbed it online later.

...and Travis....you really need an FAQ sticked or posted somewhere. If I were you my head would've exploded already.

They were sold out. Me and 2 of my friends picked up a copy, and some guy picked up the last one. Supossedly they only received 4, if true, then all 4 are accounted for.

Ok, picked up an extra copy. Im looking to trade this for either of 2 specific items. If I cant find any trade partners in 24 hours Ill just sell it to someone on here for face and shipping. Here are the 2 items Im looking for.

Ryan Adams - Now That Youre Gone 7"

Ryan Adams - Rescue Blues 7"

PM me if youre interested.