THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

to those who own the original pressing of vheissu, is it worth it to rebuy the repress? I can only imagine the 2lp sounding better than the original mixing, which wasn't spectacular. I feel like I promised myself I would never own multiple copies of a record, but this could be worth it. Thoughts?

to those who own the original pressing of vheissu, is it worth it to rebuy the repress? I can only imagine the 2lp sounding better than the original mixing, which wasn't spectacular. I feel like I promised myself I would never own multiple copies of a record, but this could be worth it. Thoughts?

get it. i love this album so much but goddamn it sounds like shit. I have high hopes that this repress will sound better and plus like you said, it's gonna be a 2LP. Also, I hope the artwork will be equally if not better than the original press.

I've never had an issue with how Vheissu sounds... what's everybody's problem with it? It's quiet (no surface noise) and fairly dynamic, not sure what else I could hope for.

Same with me. My copy sounds pretty good.

Good news!

We're going to be using the original CD artwork for the cover of the jacket and the vinyl will be opaque green to match the cover.

I believe the insert will be the same as the first press. The insert Ive seen that they're using for this is white and orange. Anyone have a pic of the original insert that they can post here?

Good news!

We're going to be using the original CD artwork for the cover of the jacket and the vinyl will be opaque green to match the cover.

I believe the insert will be the same as the first press. The insert Ive seen that they're using for this is white and orange. Anyone have a pic of the original insert that they can post here?

Yes! That's a good sign for vheissu, too. I like the vinyl artwork better than the CD for both these records, but Itll be cool having two different covers for each. I'm a sucker for green vinyl, too.

Good news!

This is awesome!

Is there anyway to make a sticky of all your pending releases and there dates, travis? I stupidly keep checking all these threads wondering if anything new is there, and thought it might be helpful since everyone is so stoked with all your releases.

At the top of every thread theres a bookmark function. Use it to determine whats important to you.

Good news!

awesome news thanks travis, this'll look great!