THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Read please. He was going to buy extras for people on VC who missed out. Very nice deed of him to do.

don't be so naive. that's what they all say, some varaition of "i picked up extras for people but this or that happened so now i'm stuck with them" when they go ahead and immediately flip them on ebay. it would be different if 5 people came to him asking for some help, but i did not see anything of that sort yet. he is going to screw over 4 people by buying multiple copies all at once. 4 people who could have just bought it themselves online and saved themselves major headaches and hassle trying to find a copy after it sold out.

I picked up multiple copies of things before without people explicitly asking for them and didn't charge more than what I paid + shipping.

A little bummed on the cover for this. Its a bit pixelated when you look at it up close, just looks really blurry. Bummer but not the end of the world, I suppose.

Everything else looks good though. The insert and back cover are the same as the original pressing and the vinyl looks fucking killer!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

A little bummed on the cover for this. Its a bit pixelated when you look at it up close, just looks really blurry. Bummer but not the end of the world, I suppose.

Everything else looks good though. The insert and back cover are the same as the original pressing and the vinyl looks fucking killer!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

That side A(I think) looks fucking badass.

Ill probably have a list of stores on 2/28 that I will post here.

These will be up on HT.com on 2/28, most likely it will be really early in the morning. No pre-order. They will start shipping once you order.

Ive always wondered this but hav always forgotten to ask, You basically get the rights, press them for hot topic and get to put them online(at first I thought you put them online until the whole guitar center thing lol) and then ship them out yourself? or whats your role? Sorry just curious as to the whole process