Brand New - Quiet Things

aikola

There are two different pressings of this 7" single. The first pressing is on red vinyl with a generic black sleeve that also came with a sticker promoting the release of Deja Entendu. The second pressing actually has a printed sleeve and is on green vinyl. Both are out of 500 and I have seen less of the red go around than the green. It's also worth noting that both versions feature different b-sides.

Red is allegedly the 1st pressing:

[image]

Green the 2nd

[image]

Supposedly each is out of 500.

If i remember right the red one came out around the same time of album itself, the green one was from when the whole single was rereleased in support of their tour with incubus which was around may 2004

It's still looks wrong. "SSight of Your Demons"

The first S is running over from the previous line, just like all the other lines run into each other and don't have a clean cut-off. what you're seeing is fightoffyourdemonSSIGHTOFYOURDEMONS. The S is from demonS.

Thanks, I needed that explained to me since I'm not a GRAPHIC DESIGNER, I just play one on TV. The bad kerning alone on that shirt is reason enough to not get it as a tattoo.