SKYRIM

jeffbo

Since starting my own game at a friends house last week, I am now a Lv 15 nord, arch mage. I just finished up the magic college quest. Now have a mask that regenerates my magic by 100 %.

Morokei is the goddamn bomb. Pair that with the 40% magicka regen from the ring of recharging and you're a destruction machine. The 100% regen from the arch mage's robes makes that even more ridiculous but I hate the way that thing looks and it has no armor so I don't bother with it.

Speaking of, I just got the last Dragon Priest mask a few days ago. I was kind of expecting more. Bummed about the enchantment, bummed about the lack of Dragon Priest to take the mask from.

Totally just realized that your avatar and name are from How I Met Your Mother. Very nice

Speaking of, I just got the last Dragon Priest mask a few days ago. I was kind of expecting more. Bummed about the enchantment, bummed about the lack of Dragon Priest to take the mask from.

Morokei is the only good one I have so far. I have Krosis and Nahkriin too and I could care less about them. If the other 5 are the same story that kinda bums be out since taking them down was one of the last things I was looking forward to doing/have left to do with the game.

Morokei is the only good one I have so far. I have Krosis and Nahkriin too and I could care less about them. If the other 5 are the same story that kinda bums be out since taking them down was one of the last things I was looking forward to doing/have left to do with the game.

That's the only one I have at all. What quest did Morokei come from again?

All this item talk makes me wish their was some type of multiplayer marketplace component where I could trade items with people from my friends list in game.

All this item talk makes me wish their was some type of multiplayer marketplace component where I could trade items with people from my friends list in game.

Someone's making an online mod...very early stages at the moment though.

Someone's making an online mod...very early stages at the moment though.

Yeah man. I saw that last night. The team who does the Tytanis mods is doing it. I don't personally see it ever working out, and if it does, Bethesda may try and capitalize on it. I'm not sure. Although, if it did was and was FTP, I'd have no life ever.