picking up women

Go out in groups and wrangle girls into the group, buy everyone you're with shots and include said wrangled girls. Joke around a lot and don't be too serious. As the night goes on, spend more time on her than your group, and like someone said, establish non-creepy physical contact. Then go bang in the parking lot and shun her forever.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i found her.

no seriously.

first time i met her was at a bon iver show.

second time, 6 months later, at the kevin devine show.

and she has a neutral milk hotel quote on her forearm.

shes adoreable.

and shes into me.

:D

My best advice? Just be yourself. Go in with no expectations. Either it works, or it doesn't. I ended up dating a girl for 9 months (I'm sure it could have gone on longer but I was fed up) and she was the type who is normally WAY out of my league. But I guess she liked my personality, and it's not like I'm a bad looking cat and all, but I'm never THAT lucky.

Regardless, her personality soon turned to shit, or I just finally started taking off the blinders. But hey, I surprised myself.

Be open, be social. Go places and make yourself known. Even if you're talking to the bartender. One thing can lead to another.

I'm no pro, I've only hooked up with 40+ women/moms/females/pillowcases/blowupdolls/toasteroven/socks/spaghetti/

One Word: Confidence

so you've hooked up with 40 or more women? or several women over the age of 40 who are moms, and i think females and women kinda go hand in hand.

I'm no pro, I've only hooked up with 40+ women/moms/females/pillowcases/blowupdolls/toasteroven/socks/spaghetti/

One Word: Confidence

so you've hooked up with 40 or more women? or several women over the age of 40 who are moms, and i think females and women kinda go hand in hand.

I think that's what he meant