Things You Disliked But Now Like

Whether it be music, food, movies, etc...

Could be from when you were young or recent.

I used to hate New Found Glory back in the day but they are one of my favorite bands. That and I really disliked Seinfeld when I was younger, but it's one of my favorite shows now. I don't think I understood why it was funny or why anybody would find it funny, but nowwww I get it.

Discuss...

beer

most food

hellogoodbye, motion city soundtrack, fall out boy. ok, most music that i was forced to listen to by my place of work. once i got out i was able to appreciate, enjoy, like, love.

and someone mentioned pineapple up there. had the opposite effect on me yesterday. never had a problem with it, and then nearly choked on a piece out of disgust

Food:

Sweet Potatoes

it boggles my mind that there are people that don't like these. glad you've crossed over.

I never used to touch these things until someone told me they're made with copious amounts of butter and brown sugar. Now I ask myself why in the holy hell I wasn't eating them for the past 20-plus years.

Yogurt. I remember absolutely yakking at the thought of yogurt -- the texture, smell, color...fucking grossed me out at a younger age. Now I'll buy the big ass tub of Yoplait Strawberry and shove it down my throat. SO FUCKING GOOD.

Peas.

Anchorman.

"We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank" by Modest Mouse. I bought it the day of its release..gave it a few listens, then used it as toilet paper. Now it's super duper imo

Cooking