Park - It Wont Snow / No Signal Vinyl

which one?

i have the IWS version, and mp3s of random and scattered, and scene 14 if you need them.

I need the IWS version, since I have the EP and Scene 14 already (though don't remember it being on Scene 14)

it wasn't, i was just trying to be helpful.

i'll put it on mediafire later tonight, and post the link here.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's that fist fight mp3 for those who wanted it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8fq38w6cayyv2o8

Thanks! Are there any other Park songs not on the official 4 albums, the EP, and the 2 7 inches?

I have kill collapse, and Ten Shy of Fifty as non-album tracks.

i'm sure there are, but nothing else that i know of.

i've heard of a tape that circulated pre scene 14, but i've never seen one and i'm unaware of it's contents.

Thanks! Are there any other Park songs not on the official 4 albums, the EP, and the 2 7 inches?

I have kill collapse, and Ten Shy of Fifty as non-album tracks.

i've heard of a tape that circulated pre scene 14, but i've never seen one and i'm unaware of it's contents.

It's listed on their wikipedia page under the disco., but I've never heard of anyone having it. I asked Miles about it a few years ago, but he said he didn't even think Ladd had a copy.

So confused how Building a Better ______ is still in print?

I have bought around 10 copies myself...this thing is huge!

It's not in print still, the only print just never sold out :P. As much as I love Park, I can see why, they never had a huge following. Glad to own both 7 inches as well.

i'd like to get a hold of those 7"s some day.

i remember miles selling one of his on ebay shortly around the time they did their reunion show out here.

i think it went for something crazy tho.

No reason to pay for than $5 for Mood Ring. Dude who pressed them had like 100 of them still in stock and was selling them on the Park messageboard when it existed. Plenty of those in existence to meet the demand.

Anyone else pick up Building a Better _____ from Vega Vinyl, get the receipt of payment email from paypal and then not a word from Vega? Been about a week, I hope it's in the mail...

EDIT:

OF COURSE it was in my mailbox the day i got around to worrying. The green wax is amazing and the extra weight makes it quite the nice piece. obviously the record itself rules as well. Highly recommend. Sorry I jumped the gun! I get anxious :-[

4. While we're talking Lobster, I can't believe nobody mentioned Staring Back yet! Their final album, On, was out-of-this-world good and criminally slept-on. It totally deserves to be pressed, if only maybe a 200 or 250 run. If any of you dig Park and Over It and haven't heard that album, you're doing yourself a grave disservice.

"On" is amazing.

Anyone else pick up Building a Better _____ from Vega Vinyl, get the receipt of payment email from paypal and then not a word from Vega? Been about a week, I hope it's in the mail...

Jordan's a good guy, you'll get your record.

It's listed on their wikipedia page under the disco., but I've never heard of anyone having it. I asked Miles about it a few years ago, but he said he didn't even think Ladd had a copy.

i have the cassette i think you are speaking of.

side a is Arcee Springer and Candlelight Atari

side b is Vine and Last Time Everything

i'd like to get a hold of those 7"s some day.

i remember miles selling one of his on ebay shortly around the time they did their reunion show out here.

i think it went for something crazy tho.

No reason to pay for than $5 for Mood Ring. Dude who pressed them had like 100 of them still in stock and was selling them on the Park messageboard when it existed. Plenty of those in existence to meet the demand.

There is a copy of Mood Ring on eBay right now for $15 BIN or Make an Offer. I don't know why she thinks it's worth so much, I'd offer $5 for it and see if she takes it if someone is really interested.

Does anyone have a rip of the Park/Civic split? Mine seems to have gotten deleted, and my laptop only has a mono input :/.

Edit: I also found my rip of "Eraser", which is an awesome track if anyone needs it.

My Park collection if anyone needs anything/has anything I don't have... like a rip of the final dvd or something.

[image]

Any chance of a rip of it?

i'm not the most tech savvy person, but if you could walk me through it and i have the proper equipment, i would be happy to rip it for you.

get a double ended male headphone jack thing (im not tech savvy either)

[image]

put one end in your tape players headphone output, the other in your computers mic input.

hole too big for tape deck headphones?

get one of these.

[image]

next you'll need a decent recording program, like audacity.

then just press play on the tape, and record the input on your computer.

save the files to mp3, put them up on mediafire, and pass out the link.

yayyyyY!