Pouzza Fest 2012 - MTL May 18,19,20

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just announced the last batch of bands.

I'm not impressed that they'll be selling single show tickets.

i don't think the ticket sales are going over as well as they thought they would. Sucks though, 'cause with single tickets, it'll be harder to get into the bigger shows. FTW

• 2 weeks later...
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Alot of people are writing asking what the deal is with the passes/single tickets ratio/deal. Here how it works: If you buy an individual ticket for any of the shows, you are 100% garanty that you will get in the venue for that particular show, even if you show up 5 minutes before the headliners. For that venue on that date, you're in. With a 3 day pass you are 100% garanty to have access to either one of the 6 venues at any given time.

If you REALLY CAN'T MISS one of the bands playing, you have 2 options:

1- Get there when doors open and stay in the venue till you see that band.

2- Buy a pass AND a ticket for that particular show. That way you can profit from the buffet of punk bands for the whole weekend and not miss that AMAZING band that you're loosing sleep over.

I really wish they had said this from the get go. I probably would have skipped getting a wristband and just grabbed tickets for the couple of shows I really want to go to.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Alot of people are writing asking what the deal is with the passes/single tickets ratio/deal. Here how it works: If you buy an individual ticket for any of the shows, you are 100% garanty that you will get in the venue for that particular show, even if you show up 5 minutes before the headliners. For that venue on that date, you're in. With a 3 day pass you are 100% garanty to have access to either one of the 6 venues at any given time.

If you REALLY CAN'T MISS one of the bands playing, you have 2 options:

1- Get there when doors open and stay in the venue till you see that band.

2- Buy a pass AND a ticket for that particular show. That way you can profit from the buffet of punk bands for the whole weekend and not miss that AMAZING band that you're loosing sleep over.

I really wish they had said this from the get go. I probably would have skipped getting a wristband and just grabbed tickets for the couple of shows I really want to go to.

Yeah, I'm going to miss a bunch of bands. Lame

Such an awful schedule. Friday is packed with conflicts and sunday there's nothing I want to see.

Also, there's nothing I hate more than the single show ticket sales at festivals. It'll be a shitstorm if a $60 3 day pass holder misses Hot Water Music or someone of that level.

Such an awful schedule. Friday is packed with conflicts and sunday there's nothing I want to see.

Also, there's nothing I hate more than the single show ticket sales at festivals. It'll be a shitstorm if a $60 3 day pass holder misses Hot Water Music or someone of that level.

I think that the line up for sunday is pretty solid. Friday has a lot of conflicts though, but which festivals doesn't have conflicts?

I think that the line up for sunday is pretty solid. Friday has a lot of conflicts though, but which festivals doesn't have conflicts?

Krazyfest had a great line-up and no conflicts.

Krazyfest was just two stages was it not? You're bound to have overlap conflicts with a festival that is taking place in multiple clubs. Just a huge let down when the promoter flat out tells you that you'll have to stick to one club to guarentee seeing the bigger bands.

Krazyfest was just two stages was it not? You're bound to have overlap conflicts with a festival that is taking place in multiple clubs. Just a huge let down when the promoter flat out tells you that you'll have to stick to one club to guarentee seeing the bigger bands.

3 stages this year, but the third stage was over by mid afternoon I believe. The other 2 stages bounced back and forth from each other.

• 1 month later...