Blowout vinyl at GoHastings

KoZKoiC.jpg

I'm trying to strike fear into those who expect pristine condition shipment, this is what you get for 1$ shipping haha. 

The + =Free Bubble Wrap
The  - =High Wrinkle, Dings Potential

And yes I did have sleeve wrinkle from this purchase. I wonder though, is it from the workers hastily working (no pun intended) or is the crappy shipping boxes they choose. I once bought a DIIV record from gohastings and it shipped in a record mailer with the same type of wrinkle on the album sleeve ranging from the middle to just about any random spot of the album cover.

You've been warned!

I work there. The LP's that get sent out are items taken from the sales floor so you may have some wear. All stores are supposed to ship in vinyl mailers but unfortunately you never know what you are going to get sent, as orders get sent to different stores each time. I know at our store we always ship in vinyl mailers and I try and keep the frustration free mailers to send out records when I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^Bad luck.  Never had this happen...they always ship to me in mailers.  

Not ordinary bad luck. Really good bad luck, 5/6 shipments have been in a large box. And then a Diiv record I bought that was in the mailer had a lot of wear on the new sealed record, but of course played fine.