Jealous Sound - A Gentle Reminder pre order (tests

timwt

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they didn't have any vinyl ;) it's not quite finished being pressed.

what did you think of The Central Division?

I was referring to the Kill Them With Kindness vinyl which was available earlier in the tour.

And I was impressed with The Central Division and picked up a copy of their LP.

ah, I never knew they've ever had that album on vinyl with them! when I saw them with Sunny Day Real Estate about 2 years ago, they didn't and I really thought they would.

glad to see some people enjoyed The Central Division, I kinda know the singer and feel like such an ass for missing them. I thought it started at 9, not 8. :(

no shipping confirmation here either.

and i just cant get over 65 tests, not to mention raising the price on the second 35. Pretty crappy way for BTV to make $$ off an otherwise spectacular release.

this and...

can someone of you guess what blue/pink test pressing means?

i always thought test pressings were only black and usually do no have printed labels and a record sleeve. according to the description it seems those test pressings are coloured as well.

i think this is weird

and i just cant get over 65 tests, not to mention raising the price on the second 35. Pretty crappy way for BTV to make $$ off an otherwise spectacular release.

this and...

can someone of you guess what blue/pink test pressing means?

i always thought test pressings were only black and usually do no have printed labels and a record sleeve. according to the description it seems those test pressings are coloured as well.

i think this is weird

I know it's not uncommon to have colored test presses, but I don't quite understand why there's a test press for each color. I picked up a pink copy, and I'm still glad I did, but I hope it's a legit test press, and not a regular pink labeled record with a sticker on it or something.

Still excited to get this. Haven't stopped listening to it.

I know it's not uncommon to have colored test presses, but I don't quite understand why there's a test press for each color. I picked up a pink copy, and I'm still glad I did, but I hope it's a legit test press, and not a regular pink labeled record with a sticker on it or something.

Still excited to get this. Haven't stopped listening to it.

Got mine in today and it appears to have the same sleeve and everything just test pressing center labels.

• 3 weeks later...