Jealous Sound - A Gentle Reminder pre order (tests

timwt

well, i recently got one of those "Sorry We Missed You" slips in the mail about a package....that was dated 3 days before i received the notification and said "Final Notice"....so I went to the post office yesterday to see if maybe anything else was back there that I didn't get a shipping notification about with no avail...so I was a little concerned that maybe this had shipped without me paying attention on here and it sat at the Post Office long enough to get shipped back or something.

but apparently, that's not the case

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of any pressing plant doing colored test presses... do they have test labels?

When Fat Sandwich did you should be living by twothirtyeight they did the actual test press on Clear with Red swirl which they later called a "friends press" but it was the test press /10. Then the /30 test presses for kickstarter were the normal black test press.

[image]

I have that but I never got that cool cover!

I think thats one of the silk screened covers that patrickemmons does

Yeah, I'm just showing off my sweet new cover from Patrick. Here's the back as well as the test press cover and back that I had him do:

[image]

[image]

[image]

and now I'm done hijacking the Jealous Sound thread with twothirtyeight.

Maybe he still has the screens from this, if you really wanted one you could message him and ask.

If you go to the Burnt Toast website, he's got ANOTHER color up for pre-order. No mention on what's up with the blue or pink.

"Vinyl was scheduled for the press late last week and should be arriving very soon. More details when pre-orders are shipping."

hopefully this means all of the colours and not just this one.

tho you'd think he'd have the pink and blue in already.

i really really really really want this to be here already.

Here's an updated from the Burnt Toast site:

http://www.burnttoastvinyl.com/blog/?p=1614

The third edition of The Jealous Sound’s A Gentle Reminder LP is available for pre-order now. It’s on 150g white vinyl with light blue and pink streaks. 15 test pressings are also available in this color.

Vinyl was scheduled for the press late last week and should be arriving very soon. More details when pre-orders are shipping.

The third edition of The Jealous Sound’s A Gentle Reminder LP is available for pre-order now. It’s on 150g white vinyl with light blue and pink streaks. 15 test pressings are also available in this color.

Vinyl was scheduled for the press late last week and should be arriving very soon. More details when pre-orders are shipping.

third edition??? are the infinite number of Test Presses considered the 1st edition of this record?

third edition??? are the infinite number of Test Presses considered the 1st edition of this record?

This "test pressing" BS from burnt toast has reached annoying. The only reason I don't feel like a complete sucker for buying the pink test is that at least I have it to listen to. I know labels need to make that money to keep it going, but c'mon.