PO: The Mars Volta - Noctourniquet (Ships 5/12)

• 2 weeks later...
I really hope they do a special limited edition version of the vinyl and I get one.

This, but also hope a limited edition won't be too limited. I mean I'd really like to a have a nice and unique looking release, no matter how limited it is (or not).

Would hate to miss out on a limited edition preorder because I wasn't online in the right moment.

Hope they do it Radiohead style: everyone who preorders gets a special edition and after that the retail version is regular...

I feel like Octahedron did suck as an album but I mean... I loved 3 of the songs on it (Cotopaxi, Desperate Graves, Luciforms) and really liked a couple others. On the other hand though, I do think Copernicus is the worst Mars Volta song full stop.

Main problem it had is there is only 8 songs and a few of them are not very good at all.

EDIT: Also in Bedlam In Golaith's Conjugal Burns', does anyone else mishear the lyric as "I've got a penis that'll rip through the very fabric of time"? I do. Every. Single. Time.