PO: The Mars Volta - Noctourniquet (Ships 5/12)

From ORLP's facebook:

"Make sure to pre-order the limited 3-D first pressing of The Mars Volta "Noctourniquet" before they are gone! http://hellomerch.com/sh/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=57"

So apparently there will be a second press (maybe) with different attributes. Non-3-D, I guess.

I guess I should have waited. Maybe I wouldn't have had to pay for a 3-D gimmick to get the vinyl.

From ORLP's facebook:

"Make sure to pre-order the limited 3-D first pressing of The Mars Volta "Noctourniquet" before they are gone! http://hellomerch.com/sh/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=57"

So apparently there will be a second press (maybe) with different attributes. Non-3-D, I guess.

I guess I should have waited. Maybe I wouldn't have had to pay for a 3-D gimmick to get the vinyl.

Maybe man. But since it is a Volta double LP I'm not sure they would go much lower than $25.99 anyway. Maybe $19 or $20 but I doubt it, I don't think the 3D influences price. It's just printed artwork, same price as any printed artwork.

Maybe man. But since it is a Volta double LP I'm not sure they would go much lower than $25.99 anyway. Maybe $19 or $20 but I doubt it, I don't think the 3D influences price. It's just printed artwork, same price as any printed artwork.

Oh, I know. I was just expressing my dislike for gimmicky stuff. it would be the same price regardless. And it is a good price, too. Considering some prices of new LPs out there, they could have charged more.

I rather "pay" this price for 3-D artwork than have to pay for a funny shaped picture disc with bull crap noise on it ala Bedlam.

• 5 weeks later...