Not sure if it'll end up being the exact track list, but these are the sets they played those nights:

Oct 27, 2000

Let's Shake Hands 
When I Hear My Name 
You're Pretty Good Looking (For a Girl) 
Hello Operator 
Jolene 
Apple Blossom 
Stop Breakin' Down Blues (Robert Johnson cover)
Death Letter (Son House cover)
Wasting My Time 
Broken Bricks 
Cannon 
Your Southern Can Is Mine (Blind Willie McTell cover)
Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground 
I'm Bored (Iggy Pop cover)
Screwdriver 

----------------
Oct 28, 2000
Let's Shake Hands 
When I Hear My Name 
Jolene 
Lord, Send Me an Angel (Blind Willie McTell cover)
You're Pretty Good Looking (For a Girl) 
Hello Operator 
Death Letter (Son House cover)
Astro 
I Walk Like Jayne Mansfield (The 5.6.7.8’s cover)
Jack the Ripper (Screaming Lord Sutch cover)
Cannon 
John the Revelator (Blind Willie Johnson cover)
Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground 
Apple Blossom 
I Just Don't Know What to Do With Myself
Screwdriver 

Thank you for posting the sets! I'm pretty dern excited about this package!

Can someone help me out here. (Sorry)

I got charged $60 for this month's vault subscription. I unsubscribed on the website, so will I receive the package or not? I can't access the vault anymore. I'm still charged on my credit card.

if you got charged for the next billing cycle and then cancelled, you paid for the package and will get the package but you opted out of the online content. There's really no reason to cancel if you already paid until closer to the date three months later. You may be able to email them and ask to reinstate your access to the online content.

if you got charged for the next billing cycle and then cancelled, you paid for the package and will get the package but you opted out of the online content. There's really no reason to cancel if you already paid until closer to the date three months later. You may be able to email them and ask to reinstate your access to the online content.

Alright, thanks. I didn't really use the online content anyway but I guess I'll shoot them an email.

Did anyone get the Jack White Fenway Park tix from The Vault presale yet?

Probably won't receive your tickets for a while. They state that you should have them at least 15 days before the event? I think... and if not to contact them. At least I'm pretty sure that's what it said...

I view it like the one time I bought tickets to a concert through StubHub. It told me I would have my tickets at least a week before the event and they came about three weeks before.

Probably won't receive your tickets for a while. They state that you should have them at least 15 days before the event? I think... and if not to contact them. At least I'm pretty sure that's what it said...

I view it like the one time I bought tickets to a concert through StubHub. It told me I would have my tickets at least a week before the event and they came about three weeks before.

I know that they say it will be 2 weeks before. I'm moving soon and getting anxious, I'm just hoping they print and ship sooner so I don't have to worry about mail forwarding.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that they say it will be 2 weeks before. I'm moving soon and getting anxious, I'm just hoping they print and ship sooner so I don't have to worry about mail forwarding.

My shows are July 28 and 30. I just received my July 28 tickets last Friday and my July 30 tickets yesterday. Not sure why CrowdSurge insists on taking so long to dispatch tickets, but I'm glad mine finally arrived. I hope yours get to you soon as well.

Has anyone done the early entry for a show thus far? I'm curious as to how it works. The first show is assigned seating so I don't think I'll need it for that. The second show is GA for each level, so I'd be very interested in trying it for that one.

To the various people above.

Early entry is available to vault members you can get all the info there...I'll be getting in early Sunday!

Crowdsurge sends out tickets roughly 2 weeks before the concert to help lower the amount of scalped and/or lost tickets.

The internet ....it's the place were you can complain about a free sticker a band you like sent you.....

Hi all,

Just received my first ever Third Man vinyl roulette and the 'mystery prize' was a White Stripes elephant sticker where jack and meg are clothed skeletons....never seen it before but it seems pretty lame.

Can anyone shed any light??

Thanks.

I don't know what it is. But it is called a vinyl roulette. It's kind of luck of the draw. I don't know how much you've seen of what some people get out of it but sometimes people get vinyl thats worth hundreds of dollars. And sometimes people get a sticker or a postcard. That's the nature of what you chose to buy. And it's actually a pretty cool thing and a good deal considering most labels don't do anything extra when you buy 5 of their singles. They just mail them to you.

Not be a dick, and I can understand you being a little disappointed as you probably got your hopes up, but not everyone can be given extremely rare, expensive records . But I mean it's still basically a free bonus of some form of merchandise from a broken up band that isn't for sale anywhere. Gotta keep things in perspective.

As he hasn't toured America since before the LP came out....hopefully there will be some new surprises at the merch table Sunday.

Especially since some of the early merch has since sold out.

I didn't win early entry either...but luckily a friend did so I can be the +1.

There was nothing much interesting at the London UK show but the bit that really mattered the show was great.

I made a beeline for the merch table as I'd hung back on buying the LP, I had the vault copy on it's way so I thought I would buy a standard one at the show, none there and every shop I could find after was sold out waiting for the re-press.

Oh well