Gone now. Really wish they sent members e-mails on this sort of stuff.

I wasn't personally interested in this release, though the 7" may be something I look to pick up. However, I see where you're coming from, and that would certainly be a perk that would be easy to incorporate. Have you considered sending them an email to recommend the possible change?

If they email this stuff out then thousands of fans try at once, systems crash and instant sell out.

However with unannounced sales things last for hours or days and the site runs smoothly.

Maybe. Most people know replacement stock typically goes up first Monday of the month, and yet I've never experienced any lag with the site for those sales. Even a "random time on X date" announcement would help, like Mondo. They always manage to do it relatively smoothly.

I feel like TMR exists to screw with completist record collectors. I mean, from the very beginning, they've made it extremely difficult on collectors, essentially turning the world into one great big vinyl scavenger hunt.

So having said that, I don't expect them to ever think about what would make it easier for collectors to buy rare TMR stuff... but that's kind of the fun of it for me.

This was one of my major wants but as more days pass by, I'm more and more okay with not having it... It's whatever

So did this end up being true?

From what I understand, yes, the ones available now should be the new cut although no telling how long the stock has been sitting at whatever retailer you get it from. May be best to order from 3rd man lol

From what I understand, yes, the ones available now should be the new cut although no telling how long the stock has been sitting at whatever retailer you get it from. May be best to order from 3rd man lol

Cool. Yeah, I'd probably go direct through TMR. I'm just curious as how different/better/worse it sounds. Hell I may not even notice the difference. 

Speaking of Tidal, apparently now there's a promotion where it's $5/month if you have a Vault subscription, but if you cancel the Vault subscription you lose the promo. It makes Tidal a lot more appealing to me, but it feels super scummy... but I still kinda don't like the parntership because I'm weird.

http://thirdmanrecords.com/news/tidal-subscription-promotion-for-vault-members/

I think this deal sounds pretty good. It's cool that it increases the quarterly charge instead of being another monthly charge, too. For those interested in Tidal, it may be a deterrent to canceling and re-subscribing to the vault when it's a package you're not particularly interested in, being that it's a one-time use code.