I really like the new Dead Weather. I thought the singles with the other vaults were pretty great. Nice to have a whole new album. Hopefully they follow this one up quick again like they SoC followed Horehound.

Also, the inner jacket made me think of the Itchy and Scratchy robot face plates.

So I received 2 copies of Vault #25 because I wanted more entries into the Hang You From The Heavens 7" contest the vault did last month. I don't want to keep 2 copies so if anyone here regrets passing on it or missed the deadline or whatever, I'll be happy to send it your way.

Just looking to recoup the cost, so $60 + shipping is cool. I'd potentially humor a trade for something worth that amount too, but unlikely as I'd just like the cash back. Feel free to PM me if interested!

EDIT: Sold

So that little surprise you guys are talking about has already stopped working. It worked the first few times but then it stopped, and it's not like I can really get behind the sleeve and try to fix it, so that kinda sucks. It is a fun addition though, it definitely made me laugh.

EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it and it was incredibly easy haha.

So vault package showed up today, download code says it isn't in their records and no poster. Maybe thats just putting me in a salty mood but I'm only on the 3rd track and I'm not really feeling it. 

The poster should be inside the record cover and the code can be tricky. I had to try three times on mine because I wasn't sure if one of the letters/numbers was 1, I, or l.  I guessed wrong twice. Can't believe United uses those characters. 

So that little surprise you guys are talking about has already stopped working. It worked the first few times but then it stopped, and it's not like I can really get behind the sleeve and try to fix it, so that kinda sucks. It is a fun addition though, it definitely made me laugh.

EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it and it was incredibly easy haha.

I didn't get this release however if the 'surprise' is a little music player thingy when you open it up - how did you fix it?? I got the Father John Misty deluxe set and my little music player stopped working after about 3 opens. :(