This. I want to snag the Amazonian Lights and Jack White at Third Man packages but can't bring myself to it with his lack of rep or even an eBay/Discogs link. I just can't see someone selling Vault 1 that low, especially when they're in need of funds.

I mean, paypal has you covered in the event of a scam. I don't see any reason to not go for it

got my copy of the peel sessions set from bullmoose a few days ago. listened to the first session yesterday, which i used to have a bootleg of on cd-r. still just as great as i remember it being. pressing is really good, flat. sounds great. 

listening to the second session right now. never got around to listening to this one for whatever reason. it's really super great. jack's guitar sounds a bit... uhh... distant (?)... like the mics are really spaced out or something. either way, it's super great. loving this set. let's build a home/going back to memphis is so damn good.

big thanks to whoever posted the bullmoose preorder link.

15 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Question about the Vault packages: Do they come with download cards?

Also, more specifically, how's the sound on the Jack White and the Bricks - Live on the Garden Bowl Lanes LP? Download card? Anybody looking to sell?

None of the Vault Releases come with download cards. I've got the Garden Bowl Lanes LP that I'd be willing to sell.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Melvins reissues are official! Check it out here. Pre-order here

Music Industry, 1993: everyone is looking to sign the “next” Nirvana. Atlantic Records found exactly the band they were looking for in the Melvins. Birthed in the Pacific Northwest gloom of Aberdeen that would spawn grunge music and culture, the Melvins were writing songs that were clearly inspired by the right stuff and written for the right people… and they had Nirvana’s unequivocal stamp of approval, which meant everything in the early 90’s. For the next four years after their signing, the Melvins would deliver three stellar, influential albums that were criminally only moderately appreciated at the time. In the past 23 years, they’ve continued onwards with Buzz Osborne, Dale Crover, and a revolving cast of bassists at the helm, cementing themselves as one of the most important American rock bands of all time.

Houdini, Stoner Witch, and Stag have all been out of print on vinyl for over two decades and original copies can command into the three figures in back alley craps games. Third Man Records is proud to reintroduce these titles to the hungry vinyl-buying public, all remastered from original analog tapes, pressed on 180-gram vinyl and given the deluxe,gatefold jacket treatment.