21 minutes ago, natenomm said:

New Vault package announced. It seems like a pretty damn good one.

https://thirdmanrecords.com/news/introducing-vault-package-33-icky-thump-x/

Hide contents

Vault33 webmockup Retina

Never paid $60 for something faster in my life. Great Vault package. Since everything is being pressed at Third Man in Detroit does that mean this will be shipping on-time without delays lol Screw United Pressing!

33 packages in...and finally they have reached what I always hoped for in a vault package.

There has been lots of really good packages, this is by far the best (IMO).

So yes everyone please sign back up and hopefully they will catch on that this what people want instead of live record after live record.

Keep in mind, they are announcing this one really early. You'll have until the end of July to sign up. Chances are, the next one will be announced after October 1... meaning, if you sign up now, it will renew before the next one is announced. It's best to sign up mid July, so you have plenty of time to cancel if you don't like the next package. 

3 minutes ago, dreamover said:

Keep in mind, they are announcing this one really early. You'll have until the end of July to sign up. Chances are, the next one will be announced after October 1... meaning, if you sign up now, it will renew before the next one is announced. It's best to sign up mid July, so you have plenty of time to cancel if you don't like the next package. 

Yeah, that was my thinking - put a reminder in my phone, but haven't signed up yet.

4 minutes ago, dreamover said:

EXACTLY why I'm waiting

1 hour ago, dreamover said:

Hey I'm new to the Third Man Vault and want just this package. So I sign up in mid July and when would you say would be the best time to cancel so I don't get charged again for another package + also make sure I don't accidentally cancel this one. Thank you!

3 hours ago, dreamover said:

I want to know which mixes they're using for icky thump and rag & bone. I didn't care for the original vinyl mixes which is why i prefer listening to the mono version so much, 

Looks like a new remaster. From the description on Third Man's site:

Remastered from the original 1” analog tapes in Nashville, TN, Icky Thump will be the first-ever Vault title manufactured at Third Man Pressing in Detroit.

1 hour ago, yougotredonyou said:

Hey I'm new to the Third Man Vault and want just this package. So I sign up in mid July and when would you say would be the best time to cancel so I don't get charged again for another package + also make sure I don't accidentally cancel this one. Thank you!

Keep in mind that if you subscribe and cancel right away you are still getting this vault pack (#33) and your subscription benefits are still active (access to Vault Chat and Vault Novelties Store plus some exclusive online content) for 3 months.

Also, you cannot cancel by accident because the cancellation procedure requires a few steps that are not easy to find.

In fact every time I am trying to cancel my extra subscription or switch between my subscription accounts, I find my self having to make a bit of searching.

15 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

It's not free, it's $5 a month.

I got in on a free 6 month trial a few months back and was not expecting much but I ended up loving it. It is my go to streaming service on my phone and computer now. If you do not have any other premium memberships and stream music a good amount it is def. worth $5 a month imo.

• 2 weeks later...