18 hours ago, streetwaves said:

Margo Price cassettes available from Rough Trade via Discogs for $10.99. Limited Rough Trade exclusive. They were selling them at the show last night.

https://www.discogs.com/Margo-Price-All-American-Made/release/11027011

THANK YOU for posting this! :D

I have a REALLY nice cassette deck, want to hear that live show on the flip, and just LOVE that "alternate cover." Ordered instantly :)

2 hours ago, noname said:

independent records cancelled my order for margo price on blue.  Thanks dicks.

If anyone finds any other sellers, I'd be grateful for a PM 

Same here. Seems like copies were everywhere, but still hard to track down. Hoping I find one somewhere as well. 

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 3:20 PM, kisol said:

Order with confidence. I've ordered from them a couple times with no issues.  They are on par with any other indie store that ships records.  

Heard from Independent last night.  They "sold" more copies of All American Made than they received so I ain't getting one.

1 minute ago, kisol said:

Guess I spoke too soon.  Sorry they cancelled your order.  I've never had an issue with them. 

If there is any doubt, I'm certainly not blaming you.  Sounds like Bullmoose is canceling orders too so it seems like this one may have been handled in an odd way.

2 hours ago, bobfrombob said:

If there is any doubt, I'm certainly not blaming you.  Sounds like Bullmoose is canceling orders too so it seems like this one may have been handled in an odd way.

It was limited to 750 copies and I’m sure third man Nashville/detroit has most of them. It was listed as ‘extremely limited’ to indie stores but it sounds like they didn’t put a limit on how many they could order, but no matter how many were ordered, most stores only received 3-5 copies. My local got 5 copies among 3 locations.

Mine was cancelled by Independent as well... luckily I ordered a back-up copy from Amoeba when they went back up a couple weeks ago and it should be in my PO box today. Was iffy when I pre-ordered a second copy, but it worked out this time! Would have passed it on to one of you if I got that second copy tho!

11 hours ago, noname said:

independent records cancelled my order for margo price on blue.  Thanks dicks.

If anyone finds any other sellers, I'd be grateful for a PM 

To add to the “strangeness” of the Independent Records thing...

Apparently, they actually sent me a Margo Price on blue. :)

I wanted to include both of the “Weakness” 7-inches on black, as I missed the green ones. They were both “in stock” when I placed my order.

They sent only the first 7-inch and just cancelled the order for the second 7-inch....and it is readily “in print.”

Like....huh? :rolleyes:

Edited by Plarocks

Strolled into In The Groove in jefferson city and the last (possibly only copy) was sitting on the shelf, I could not resist had a box of unwanted stuff to trade in, so it was a nice surprise, looking forward to spinning it tonight

Edited by NapalmBrain

Mine got cancelled from Bullmoose too which sucks since I pre-ordered the same day it was announced and could have ordered it from 3-4 other places since then. Sounds like it is mostly on thirdman and there ridiculous limited restrictions on big releases not to mention waiting until the last second to let all the stores know they will be getting even less then expected. It just screws everyone and makes that variant impossible to buy for the majority of fans.