Asking people not to use their phone while you are performing is one thing.  Asking them not to use their phone for the 4 hours they stand in the pit waiting for you to pay is completely different.  But yeah between arena shows, high prices, and now no phones....looking like I won't see Jack on this tour.

7 minutes ago, AndrewSS said:

I wonder if Jack will make a big deal about phones at his festival dates. 

posted on the boston calling fb page: 

Official statement from Jack White's team regarding no-camera policy at Boston Calling:

"The no-camera policy will not be enforced at the festivals Jack White is headlining, however, Jack hopes fans at each event will join him in his objective and he thanks everyone for their support.”

36 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

https://www.banquetrecords.com/waxahatchee/live-at-third-man-records/TMR464

7" cover of Greenville, jumped on this. Can't see it available anywhere else in in the UK at the moment.  It does say notify me when available, but my order went through OK. 

I believe that is the first release in a new string of blue room eps. I'd cancel and wait for TMR unless you're in UK 

11 minutes ago, AndrewSS said:

I believe that is the first release in a new string of blue room eps. I'd cancel and wait for TMR unless you're in UK 

Yes, I am in the UK.  It's up on TMR, but I checked and I the shipping is about $20! So fingers crossed on this one.

https://thirdmanstore.com/catalog/product/view/id/3878/s/greenville-black-vinyl/

• 2 weeks later...

If you hate yourself like me and collect Third Man stuff they have this in the vault right now:

laz_misprint.jpg

FROM THE DESK OF BEN BLACKWELL:

Hey kids, check it out…

Some eagle eyes down in the warehouse just caught a spell of 20 or so copies of “Lazaretto” where the back cover art has been applied upside down. More may have gotten out there, we’re not entirely sure. But since this tends to be a place where folks tend to dig this sort of thing, we’re offering ‘em up for sale here. Limit one per customer, priced accordingly. Good luck.

Edited by JustSchwimmer

I don’t own this album but is the artwork just a paste-on job onto a cardboard sleeve, kind of like those old 60s releases? That’s what it sounds like when it says the art was applied upside down.

If so, I think you’ll see a lot of people investing in $15 regular copies and a hairdryer to pry off the back and re-apply...