these kind of misprints are rarely worth anything secondhand, wrong music pressed to the disc is another story there is a couple versions of "blood on the tracks" that can fetch thousands one has alternate takes of several songs and the other has the fleetwoods pressed to side A instead. This isn't exactly a diamonds dogs or butcher cover situation either, being glued upside down is not special. Then again TMR fans never cease to amaze me in what they are willing to pay secondhand

Im really confused right now. Arent we waiting on vault package 35 right now which is the jack white package? I thought the next vaults arent announced until after the precious vault has been made and shipped out?

From what I know vault package 35/jack whites new album has not shipped yet but they already have vault 36 up which is a Margo Price vault?

Edited by MikeSantor
cant speel

8 minutes ago, MikeSantor said:

Im really confused right now. Arent we waiting on vault package 35 right now which is the jack white package? I thought the next vaults arent announced until after the precious vault has been made and shipped out?

From what I know vault package 35/jack whites new album has not shipped yet but they already have vault 36 up which is a Margo Price vault?

It is a random vault pack announcement picture. This Margo Price one is Vault #31

Vault #36 will be announced approximately within the first 10 days of April. 

Edited by trickster

On 2018-03-19 at 5:44 PM, dreamover said:

I’m digging it as an album. I knew it would be all over the place, considering all the different musicians and recording sessions. I think he’s completely lost his mind, in a good way. 

Just got mine in the mail, but can’t listen as the baby is asleep!  How’s your ‘opaque black swirl’?  Basically just black?  Hahah - such a waste. :(

Also - anyone know how the challenge coin gets us 10% off in the webstore?  Or is it only in person at the brick and mortar?

34 minutes ago, Oilerguy said:

Just got mine in the mail, but can’t listen as the baby is asleep!  How’s your ‘opaque black swirl’?  Basically just black?  Hahah - such a waste. :(

Also - anyone know how the challenge coin gets us 10% off in the webstore?  Or is it only in person at the brick and mortar?

Coin is only the retail shops. Online is VAULT10 code. 

On 19/03/2018 at 11:44 PM, dreamover said:

I’m digging it as an album. I knew it would be all over the place, considering all the different musicians and recording sessions. I think he’s completely lost his mind, in a good way. 

I agree I'm liking the non conformity, a friend described it as his Zappa phase which I think is a fair comment.

Edited by allenh
spelling