I saw the mobile, rolling, TMR record store truck thingy last night at the Jack White show in Pittsburgh. Pretty underwhelming. A food truck with a menu of vinyl I've been able to purchase online forever and few pieces of merch that were also available within the show.

To be fair, maybe they have some exclusive stuff at times. But they didn't at around 6pm last night. 

Free tote bag if you spend $100! 

More rare useless stuff inside the vault, including an uncut sheet of inserts for only $150 bucks! (I already bought one cause I hate myself):

Vault 33 - White Stripes "Icky Thump X" Uncut Insert Poster by Rob Jones

Behold! If you were here for Vault 33, then you have one of the Rob Jones-designed inserts from that package. Well here’s all nine of them in their original, uncut sheet form as sent to TMR at the end of the printing run of Icky Thump X inserts. This 24”X36” poster print is hyper-rare, available in extremely limited quantities, and was recently unearthed from the TMR warehouse to be made available first to you, our loyal Vault members. While every effort will be made to pack these posters as carefully as possible, they have been in storage and are being sold AS-IS. All sales are FINAL, and no returns/exchanges/refunds will be issued for minor imperfections along the lines of dinged edges/corners, slightly bent corners, stray clear microscopic fibers, etc.

ws_poster.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

Lol @ $150 for a possibly damaged poster.

JW has it all figured out

That's a standard disclaimer used whenever they're selling leftover posters and the like. I don't think anyone would expect worse damage than you might have from a poster handled at a merch table.

3 hours ago, CatsNJazz said:

Anybody know when the Captain Beefheart vault package is gonna ship?

From https://thirdmanstore.com/thevault/home/show/sneak-peek-vault-36-items (posted on 06/06/2018)

Assembly for this package will begin next week, and we will email your tracking number once packages start shipping. Thanks for your patience-- we're stoked for these to arrive on your doorstep!

Edited by trickster

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, steeltoeagogo said:

Vault 37 was announced. Not sure If I'll be getting it but I loved the last one where he played at TMR. I wish there was a tracklist for it 

Ver excited for this one as I was at the nashville show that makes up at least half of it. I even made it in to one of the 8x10's in the crowd shot.

3 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

Looks like this one doesn't come as a "boxset" either. Just a bunch of loose stuff in a mailer again? I hate trying to keep it all together.

it's a triple LP, some photos, and a flag. the photos fit in the jacket. you need a box to keep your flag together with the LP?

On 7/13/2018 at 11:30 AM, dreamover said:

it's a triple LP, some photos, and a flag. the photos fit in the jacket. you need a box to keep your flag together with the LP?

Need it? No

But it would be nice if all the vault items could be housed together, to prevent shit from getting lost/mixed up from other vaults.