39 minutes ago, axisrecapital said:

Just noticed that they have a single release for Jack White and The Bricks live at Gold Dollar in the Vault Store.  1 per person....not sure if this is the 3LP deal, but based upon the picture, it appears to be a different color than the original vault pressing and only 1 LP.

tmr369-gold-ab_copy.jpg

All the records in this vault package were that color, if i remember correctly.

Even mentions it on discogs about them being Translucent Gold. 
https://www.discogs.com/Jack-White-The-Bricks-Two-Star-Tabernacle-The-Go-Live-At-The-Gold-Dollar/release/8368019

• 3 weeks later...

New Vault package announced:

Vault38_ADMAT_Retina_FINAL_comp.jpg

If I didn't already have this album, I'd sign up for this for sure. More importantly, holy shit new Raconteurs album coming in 2019!

For our 7" for this package, we have something very special: the first NEW songs in ten years from recent sessions that will ultimately result in a new Raconteurs album in 2019!! That's right, we're not giving you track titles or even letting your hear a snippet. You'll have to wait until this package hits your doorstep. 
The time for you all to get pretty dang excited about what is to come next year begins right... NOW!

28 minutes ago, yougotredonyou said:

I signed up as I want The Raconteurs. When would you guys recommend I cancel my Vault Subscription so I don't screw with the shipment of Consolers but don't re-up for another package as well. Thanks!

You can literally cancel right after you buy it and it'll be fine. It just cancels the recurring subscription but not your current one. I've never had a problem and do it every vault

3 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Anyone else still waiting on Vault #37 with their tracking number not updated?

TMR said it would update by last Friday IIRC. Might have to actually contact them in a few days if it hasn't changed. 

Make you you also try manually punching the tracking number in on the FedEx site. The tracking link in the TMR shipment e-mails usually doesn't work for me, and the app I use for package tracking also rarely shows Vault package updates for some reason (probably an issue with their FedEx integration).

6 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Anyone else still waiting on Vault #37 with their tracking number not updated?

TMR said it would update by last Friday IIRC. Might have to actually contact them in a few days if it hasn't changed. 

Still waiting as well. I contacted them on the 5th as the tracking email suggested and they told me they were on letter E of the Z-A first initial shipping order.  

8 minutes ago, kisol said:

Still waiting as well. I contacted them on the 5th as the tracking email suggested and they told me they were on letter E of the Z-A first initial shipping order.  

Mine just updated to a delivery for this Thursday(last name starts with M). Also got an automated email from the Fedex delivery manager so that's cool. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody else have to deal with customer service for third man?  Instead of the last vault I got another copy of the beefheart vault and  they don’t seem to believe me.  Response is pretty slow compared to most labels of the same size.  At the beginning of this week I sent the requested picture of both of my copies and haven’t heard back.  Ive been a vault member since the beginning and never had an issue until now.  I guess maybe this is a good excuse to just end being a member.

• 1 month later...

So after that sleep show in the blue room Wednesday, they ended up cutting 4 LPs worth of material, as well as recording a song in the record booth. Thinking maybe a vault package? Or RSD release. Either way beyond stoked about it, that was the best live show I have ever seen.

1 hour ago, derrickcook19941 said:

So after that sleep show in the blue room Wednesday, they ended up cutting 4 LPs worth of material, as well as recording a song in the record booth. Thinking maybe a vault package? Or RSD release. Either way beyond stoked about it, that was the best live show I have ever seen.

Yuuup, gonna get money out of me for that one. B)

12 hours ago, derrickcook19941 said:

Hell yeah! Sleep vault package would be dope!