• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, natenomm said:

The biggest appeal of this Vault package is the possibility of Raconteurs presales, honestly. That 76 second clip wasn't very convincing, especially considering you could barely hear the vocals at the tail end of it. 

YeahI'll probably sign up on Feb 1st, and blindly get what ever the next vault is (most likely the new Racs LP).  Just so I get the possibility of pre orders on Racs tickets.  Sleep record is cool if you are a fan of the band, but $60 is more than I want to spend on a live record of almost any band especially since it doesn't have any significant extras like every other vault has had.

9 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Definitely in for this! Do these vaults ever sell out? Don't wanna pay right now if I don't have to. Gotta wait till I get my next paycheck. I'll pay right now if I have to tho...

You have until the 31st of January to order this one. Vault packages could be seen as "timed editions" where sales for it are open for a certain period of time, but they cut off sales at the deadline. As long as you sign up before January 31st, you should be good to go.