• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone else had ongoing issues ordering direct through Third Man?  I've only ordered 4 times through them but with every order there have been defective or damaged products or incorrect records.  I usually always prefer ordering  directly from labels but am wondering if other experience this with them and if it's easier to get their records elsewhere.  

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone with a Vault membership know if this is still available? I didn't even know it existed on Green vinyl.

https://thirdmanstore.com/dangerously-delicious-limited-edition-12-vinyl

If it is available anyone want to order it for me and I can send you the money via PayPal?

36 minutes ago, Kjm23 said:

Had no clue, bought the Black when it originally came out.

Same. Unless the Green was a RRS or TMR in store exclusive, I didn't know about it until it went up in the Vault. I would have bought it, but I noticed it at the same time as that article about him so I didn't want to commit until more info came out or things got cleared up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, unless you really want that early access to tickets this is an awful package imo as well.

I'm excited for the new album and will def. probably be grabbing it but the extras are trash, at least to me. Slipmat is ugly asf and would just be tucked away somewhere forever along with the bandanna. The 7" is cool but it's 2 demo's which I will probably realistically listen to once or twice. One of the more poor values i've seen from any vault package. Probably a good thing anyways with a solid RSD coming up.

I signed back up right after the Sleep vault window closed, so I am in for this and am going to the show on Saturday (flying from California for it)

I do agree that some of the extra items have seemed very cheap lately. I guess some people are in to slip mats but I've got an acrylic platter on my table so have no need for it. Overall I feel the costs are balanced out through the 4 vaults per year though, as they seem to go all out on at least one (like ICKY X) and I'm assuming the third or fourth vault this year will be The White Stripes XX which will probably be a pretty big release. At the end of the day it's really only about 55 bucks you're paying for the goods anyhow with shipping considered.