• 1 month later...

This will be the last package (Vault 42) that the Vault subscription remains priced at $60 US/$70 CAN/$80 INTL. Beginning with Vault 43 (subscription window November 1st- January 31st, package TBA) quarterly subscriptions will be increased $5, meaning $65 US/$75 CAN/$85 INTL. Subscribers can lock in at the current price point by purchasing the new option of an annual subscription (available soon!). More details to come later this month and next.

16 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

This will be the last package (Vault 42) that the Vault subscription remains priced at $60 US/$70 CAN/$80 INTL. Beginning with Vault 43 (subscription window November 1st- January 31st, package TBA) quarterly subscriptions will be increased $5, meaning $65 US/$75 CAN/$85 INTL. Subscribers can lock in at the current price point by purchasing the new option of an annual subscription (available soon!). More details to come later this month and next.

I was looking for an excuse to end my nonstop run from the first package and just sign up for the ones I want. This might do it. 

I couldn't find anywhere if this was against forum rules so please let me know if it is and I'll take the post down but If anyone is interested in this vault package but doesn't want to sign up for the Vault for whatever reason I would gladly ship you mine at a slight discount.  I honestly just signed back up to get the deluxe Ann Arbor Blues Fest Package and probably will eventually grab a couple of the other blues reissues so I'd like to stay signed up for access to the store but really have no interest in the White Stripes and don't want to get involved in the flipping game.  I was blindly hoping the next package would be related to the blues fest but alas.  PM if interested and we can work something out .  Again, if this against the rules I apologize and will delete! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, craigeduk said:

Vault #43

- The Raconteurs Live In Tulsa 3xLP

- Jack White & Brendan Benson "Born & Razed" Live Bluray

- Mystery Flexi-Disc

https://vault.thirdmanstore.com/news/introducing-vault-package-43-the-raconteurs-live-in-tulsa

As someone who attended 2/3 of the Tulsa shows, I’m quite excited for this. Despite attending hundreds of shows over the years,  I have never had a show I’ve attended pressed to vinyl. 

• 4 weeks later...