I've got a friend passing through Nashville on Saturday that is headed to Third Man and wanted to see if there was anything I wanted him to pick up for me. Is there anything cool at the store that you can't get through the website?

One of those wax mold thingys is kinda cool, or your friend could record himself making fart noises for a minute and slap it onto a 6" record.

Rachel Haden of The Haden Triplets new 7"!!! On Sale Now! 

ON SALE NOW!! The solo vinyl debut from Rachel Haden(That Dog, The Rentals, The Haden Triplets, Weezer, etc...)

Don't miss out on this 7" Go grab your copy now @ http://www.GreenwayRecords.com

Thanks for supporting my small label Greenway Records and DIY vinyl!!

12250147_10102184771462377_8014500256042

SetRatioSize12001200-Pitchfork-image-120

As you know, Third Man Records is opening up a satellite store in Detroit's Cass Corridor, or as Pitchfork calls it "where music history was made." Well, it's about time we tell you that this is only a fraction of our plan for the building at 441 West Canfield Street, which we purchased last year with Detroit manufacturing company Shinola. Third Man is thrilled to announce that we will be opening a vinyl record pressing plant, and in it we will run BRAND NEW record presses. There's a bottlenecking in the record pressing industry right now - so much glorious demand, so few presses. We want to help ease the flow, and we want to bring more "real-life manufacturing jobs back to Detroit."

We have purchased eight presses from German startup Newbilt, and we are anxious to get them up and running, which we expect to happen mid-2016.

I'll be there. Not sure how early to show up for lines though. I'm surprised how tight lipped they've been about details so far, unless I've just totally missed them. I know of the reissues, the poster, the live performances, and whatever boxes they teased the photo of. No idea on what time they're opening though.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you monitor the page to know when new things are up?

I use a Chrome plugin that auto refreshes the page every 30 seconds or so (It's called Easy Auto Refresh). I saw the page go down for about a minute so i figured changes were coming. I'm Shakin was up for maybe 30 seconds before it went out of stock. I guess they had one or two copies...

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten a shipping notification for Vault #26? Apparently they've shipped out all international orders and domestic orders up to letter R (shipping A-Z by last name, int'l first). I'm letter B and haven't gotten a notification or the package yet.

D in NYC and I still haven't gotten anything (notification or package) yet. They said all notifications will be out by Tuesday though