The regular press is $25 on Discogs. I just don't see the extra $245 in that set, unless that letter is really signed by Lincoln

Cmon man bullet holes...shot by members of tmr! ;-)

Don't forget the blood spattered 7"s

Nice conversation piece but not worth the mad cash....I'll shoot my own 45 case if I want....

Went to Third Man on Saturday before the Tool show because I couldn't see anything to the effect that they were closed, but sure enough the place was a ghost town. Was really hoping to get a peek at their shop and the Hateful Eight set. Too bad I won't be going back to Nashville for a bit now.

Went to Third Man on Saturday before the Tool show because I couldn't see anything to the effect that they were closed, but sure enough the place was a ghost town. Was really hoping to get a peek at their shop and the Hateful Eight set. Too bad I won't be going back to Nashville for a bit now.

Pretty sure they posted on instagram they were closed for the weather.  The h8te set wasn't in store till Monday.