My local store said that he got an email these are unlikely to be on hand for RSD so maybe they'll just be a regular release? I don't know but does soundstage allow you to cancel an order?

It is just a regular release, that happens to come out on RSD.  Store can pre-sell it like a normal record as it does not fall under the RSD official list/rules.

The TMR news post about the Peel Sessions LP sure makes it sound like an RSD release.

I think they just released info to make it apart of the RSD buzz, as it is though, I think the variant just happens to be released on that day as a limited run with the unlimited black run to follow for everyone.

It's up on Bullmoose here (cheapest price + free shipping so far), so it doesn't seem like TMR may have gone through the official RSD brand, especially with Bullmoose allowing for pre-orders. 

Strange... Called my local here in Toronto to see if they could order me a copy of the coloured release and was told that it was a RSD release and I couldn't order one. Ended up speaking with the vinyl buyer who reiterated that he ordered 25 of the coloured pressing and if I wanted I could order the standard pressing. Quoted sone release info from some source where it specifically stated "coloured RSD release". Strange...

Decision made. Just going to purge the whole lot of rare third man related records. I'll stick to the standard black releases. I've thrown my RSD 7"s on my sales thread, and plan to include my Elephant and Get Behind Me Satan LPs in there too. I think the only item I'll keep is the reverse lightning version of Blunderbuss. I have an attachment to that for some reason. Oh well. For your convenience... 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/80975-fsft-vinylcomicsshirtsposters-third-man-vault-subscriptions-updated-33016/

LP Tracklist

Just One Drink

Temporary Ground

Hotel Yorba

You Know That I Know

Inaccessibly Mystery

Do

Alone in My Home

Carolina Drama

Love Interruption

A Martyr For My Love For You

Sugar Never Tasted So Good

We’re Going to Be Friends

The Same Boy You’ve Always Known

I Asked For Water (She Gave Me Gasoline)

Blunderbuss

You’ve Got Her in Your Pocket

Goodnight, Irene

The picture makes it look like it's another box set which is nice looking, but unnecessary.

throw away the box if you don't like it. I for one, love these themed vault relesses all contained a box. Better than keeping the LP, did, and book on separate shelves. I'm fine with having a whole shelf of vault box sets. Bring 'em on!

throw away the box if you don't like it. I for one, love these themed vault relesses all contained a box. Better than keeping the LP, did, and book on separate shelves. I'm fine with having a whole shelf of vault box sets. Bring 'em on!

I think the boxes are a great touch. Plus they don't cost us extra, so why not. I really like the coating they put on them too. And once you have a few side by side they'll look even cooler. I'm with you. Bring it on.