I shouldn't tell anybody this cause it might hurt my chances but...

If you belong to the vault and plan on going to one of Jack White's shows (Non-festival appearances)

you can enter a contest to be let it 10 mins earlier than everyone else.

get your hands on a lightning bolt copy of blunderbuss.

That's also IF there will be any at the show. There were only a handful at the Webster show and that was only because the RRS could not be parked outside.

I shouldn't tell anybody this cause it might hurt my chances but...

If you belong to the vault and plan on going to one of Jack White's shows (Non-festival appearances)

you can enter a contest to be let it 10 mins earlier than everyone else.

get your hands on a lightning bolt copy of blunderbuss.

How do we enter this contest? Has this not been announced? I am going to the Vancouver show and was hoping there would be some lightning bolts but no announcement yet.

the said the lightning bolt copies are only at the RRS. Right now, the only RRS visits announced are:

May 12 - Secret Stages Festival, Birmingham Alabama

May 15 & 16 - Third Man Records - Jack White tour launch

May 18 - 20 - Hangout Fest, Gulf Shores Alabama

May 21 - End Of All Music, Oxford Mississippi*

May 22 - Vintage Vinyl, St. Louis Missouri*

May 24 - Scottish Rite Theatre, Detroit MI

*= not a jack white show stop.

There are certain shows on the tour like asheville and the NY shows that the RRS will be elsewhere. I'm thinking about driving out to St. Louis for the RRS, but with their attendance rating being so low, that could really be a waste of time.

but if anyone is going to a show and could pick me up the tour 7"s and a blue slipmat, i'd love you forever. ;D

The lightning bolt is more or less out for me, so good luck to all trying to acquire that.

And I don't think they will have the tour copies of the 7" at Outside Lands, so if anyone can pick up the set for me, that would rock. I've heard they are one copy each per person, but if you can make it happen without looking like "that guy" then thanks will be accompanied by money.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of questions

anybody else not receive the last vault release (the singles set)? Usually I get them pretty early on but I have yet to get it.

Also, anyone hit up the RRS yet? Just curious what they have outside of the Lightning Bolt copy. I might not be able to get there early enough to get that but wouldn't mind some other stuff. Also is it cash only?

Couple of questions

anybody else not receive the last vault release (the singles set)? Usually I get them pretty early on but I have yet to get it.

Also, anyone hit up the RRS yet? Just curious what they have outside of the Lightning Bolt copy. I might not be able to get there early enough to get that but wouldn't mind some other stuff. Also is it cash only?

Im waiting on my vault still and my friend who lives a few towns over got his last week so im hoping its not lost somewhere

Couple of questions

I'm waiting on mine as well. I remember Vault 8 took forever. I am very hopeful that it will show up this week.