I've been subscribing from the start and have only once been charged customs fees on my vault releases. On that occasion it happened to quite a few people and we got a discount voucher and apology from Third Man.

Thanks! reassuring on both counts (not much chance of fees and even if there is, great customer service)

Anyone going to the Nashville JWIII show on Wednesday? Heading down there from Chicago early Wednesday morning, but the 7-8 hour drive is gonna cut it close for me with getting in line for a poster. If anyone was planning to get there early for a poster and could kindly scoop me one, I will gladly buy you a few beers or cocktails at the show and reimburse you for the poster. Appreciate any help...Cheers

I'll be there. Coming from Indianapolis

Yeah Columbus was incredible! Setlist was awesome too. Bummed I didn't get a poster... I was there about 7PM and waited in both lines, and by the time I got to the front, they were sold out. Last year in Cleveland, there were less printed, and they had like 100 left at the end of the show. Oh well...

Yeah Columbus was incredible! Setlist was awesome too. Bummed I didn't get a poster... I was there about 7PM and waited in both lines, and by the time I got to the front, they were sold out. Last year in Cleveland, there were less printed, and they had like 100 left at the end of the show. Oh well...

That makes me feel a little better. We got food with a large group at Hounddog's and were running behind, I had seats so I otherwise didn't care about getting there for anything but the poster and they were long gone by the time we got inside. Glad to see the show sold out. Not too shabby for a cold Saturday night at the end of January.