• 2 weeks later...

Fucked Up is supposed to be playing there on the 5th of July but I've seen very little details and no ticket sales yet. Did I miss something?

The band announced it, but Tmr hasn't. Unfortunately Tmr has got upset about bands announcing things prematurely and canceled previous events; I don't know if that's the case on this or not, but it is a possibility.

The band announced it, but Tmr hasn't. Unfortunately Tmr has got upset about bands announcing things prematurely and canceled previous events; I don't know if that's the case on this or not, but it is a possibility.

Interesting (and lame). Given that it's only a couple weeks away, I wouldn't be surprised if they already cancelled.

I'm just spoiled by larger venues in a big city where bands are announced months in advance. It's no slight on TMR or anything

Thats because the shows that are announced months in advance are part of large tours.  The TMR shows are often booked after normal tours, just bands stopping in on their day off from tour or do a one off show when they have some free time.  Also on the occasion they are booked in advance it is a very small venue and they can not accommodate large crowds, which is why shows like Conan or Aziz were announced day of, to try and keep the crowd down (though it didn't work in either of those instances.)