And I would pay the in store price but I'm not going to be buying it off eBay for a stupid price.

The store price is going to be a stupid price, it's $250.  I'm sure they will flip for a little over that right away, but can't see the price staying high.

Any other high starting price TMR release you can now find for less than cost.  Just look for Great Gatsby, Magna Carta Holy Grail, or get the Document or Gold Motel sets that still haven't sold out.

I really want this and am pretty close to Detroit. Does anyone have experience with 3rd Man when it comes to the limited in store items? Will I need to get there stupid early and wait in line?

Hard to tell with this one.  Normally yes with recent special releases you would need to get there 5+ hours early.  However with the $250 price tag on this it will probably keep some folks away, so there may be a better chance of them lasting longer.  However, either way it will probably be an all day event with the pace they go through lines.

• 2 weeks later...