5 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Those who already  received shipping notification, are you vault members?

I ordered around 2:30 today and no shipping email, which makes me nervous since you guys already got your emails

Same here but I ordered mine at around 10am and am not a vault member. I also threw an extra 7" into my order though so idk if that might affect the processing time a bit.

3 minutes ago, tug said:

these guys do crazy stuff with vinyl but i am surprised they could afford their own storefront with it being profitable.

Have you been ever their? I've only been to the Nashville one and its about a mile off Broadway and not in the nicest part of town. And the Detroit store is... in Detroit. 

Also I ordered around 12:30 and have not gotten any shipping info. I used to a vault member but let it expire before the last one. If mine get cancelled I won't be too upset, I have the black.

Edited by clerk3745

1 minute ago, clerk3745 said:

Have you been to their? I've only been to the Nashville one and its about a mile off Broadway and not in the nicest part of town. And the Detroit store is... in Detroit. 

The Detroit store is in a very hip part of Detroit (Cass Corridor). It's near a brewery, next to Shinola and a few other small shops, and close to a few other bars. It's a very cool store with the usual Third Man knick-knacks and attractions. It's the type of shop you go to maybe twice a year to see if they have any cool new gimmicks to buy. I'd recommend checking it out if you ever find yourself in Detroit. I'm sure it's similar to the Nashville shop.

12 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

Those who already  received shipping notification, are you vault members?

I ordered around 2:30 today and no shipping email, which makes me nervous since you guys already got your emails

I ordered around 11:40a Eastern as a vault member, but I ordered two before they changed their limits.  Nothing has shipped or updated yet...

If someone actually scores more than one of the JW blue LPs, I really want one. Will buy or trade.

Ended up having two Vault memberships this quarter, as I forgot to cancel my original membership after buying the discounted one with the PJ code.

Sadly worked overtime yesterday, so I did not get a chance to read this thread until 7pm last night....and they were long gone.  :wacko:

5 hours ago, achillesstand7 said:

I've never really followed this thread, but I just saw that they're releasing a live Autolux record. Would there be a special color version to buy of that if I were a member, or do they normally just have one color for these Live at Third Man releases?

The special versions are sold exclusively to people who attended the show.