Icky Thump X was my first and only vault purchase. Then a friend bought the Boarding House Reach vault and it didn’t come in a box. I thought all the vaults came in boxes so was like WTF you paid $60 for a different cover and 45 adapter, albeit 10x better cover art, and didn’t get a BOX???  Makes sense if they all came in boxes people would need a ridiculous amount of shelf space for them. Now I know how much more special Icky Thump X really is cuz that’s a sweet ass box! 

For $60 bucks tho.. I want a box to keep all that other crap together. 

The thing is I don’t think the purpose of the extra stuff being sent in the vault is to keep it all together.  I am guessing  their intentions are you use or display everything they send but then again they probably intend for people to listen to the records which probably doesn’t happen as much as it should 

1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

What about the coins, photos, prints, posters, etc etc. Where do you guys keep it all so all the vault don't get mixed up with each other.

Just a curious question.

I bought one of those Vault 45 boxes. I keep shit in there. 

Prints go in the records, 7" go in a 45 case, DVDs and Misc stuff in that vault 45 case. 

11 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

What about the coins, photos, prints, posters, etc etc. Where do you guys keep it all so all the vault don't get mixed up with each other.

Just a curious question.

Photos and other thin stuff I slide into the record sleeve. Pins go on my pin board. Dumb stuff like flags go out of my house either through the mail or trash....

42 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Question, are the blue/black variants for the Live LPs randomly inserted when you order or is it the first however many people order? Or does the option just disappear when it sells out? Never bought anything from them.

Usually those are attendee only versions, as in you had to be at the show actually.

3 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Question, are the blue/black variants for the Live LPs randomly inserted when you order or is it the first however many people order? Or does the option just disappear when it sells out? Never bought anything from them.

I’m most likely just blind but where did you see the variants?

8 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Yea those are the attendee only variants. You have to be actually at that show to get 1

• 2 weeks later...

Man, Jack's show at the Metro was insane. Sat in line from 7:00pm to 9:30pm when doors open and got to stand dead center on the balcony railing for the show. Had to have been the best view in the place. Metro could've used less fog though lol. Noticed both the owner and the president of the Cubs were in the VIP section too.

I really hope TMR has plans to release the audio in some way. The setlist was great.

• 1 month later...