• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this posted on reddit:

"SLEEP - Iommic Life (April 20, 2021)

Pieced together some info about tomorrow’s 4:20 drop. Exclusive to record stores tomorrow, Third Man is releasing a 2 12 inch compilation of Leagues Beneath and The Clarity with new art and etchings. There are two different UPCS with two different price points so there is likely some kind of color or limited variant but I’m not sure what it is.

TMR is also repressing The Clarity on its own with new artwork and etching."

53 minutes ago, fish said:

Just saw this posted on reddit:

"SLEEP - Iommic Life (April 20, 2021)

Pieced together some info about tomorrow’s 4:20 drop. Exclusive to record stores tomorrow, Third Man is releasing a 2 12 inch compilation of Leagues Beneath and The Clarity with new art and etchings. There are two different UPCS with two different price points so there is likely some kind of color or limited variant but I’m not sure what it is.

TMR is also repressing The Clarity on its own with new artwork and etching."

limited version should be that one

found at

https://bigdipper.no/vinyl/metal_hardrock/lp/sleep-clarity-leagues-beneath-ltd-2lp-tme724-p0000079303

spacer.png

the cheaper variant is on black vinyl i think.

Forgot I hadn't paused my vault and got "Live at the Masonic Temple" yesterday. I plan to give it a go - it's beautiful set. Even when I don't want something from the subscription, they always make me think twice about letting it go because they are so damn well done. 

My local, which isn't open on Tuesdays, had a colored sleep this morning. Grabbed it. Pricey but another nice release. You can't mess with TMR quality. 

I got an email that Third Man canceled my PayPal automatic payments. I didn’t ask them to do this and it’s been active for years. Anybody else have this happen?

edit: I tried to log into the TMR site and it couldn't find an account w/ any of my emails. I never log in there so maybe they wiped my account?

Edited by vodkablast

52 minutes ago, jerseydave77 said:

Forgot I hadn't paused my vault and got "Live at the Masonic Temple" yesterday. I plan to give it a go - it's beautiful set. Even when I don't want something from the subscription, they always make me think twice about letting it go because they are so damn well done. 

My local, which isn't open on Tuesdays, had a colored sleep this morning. Grabbed it. Pricey but another nice release. You can't mess with TMR quality. 

Unfortunately the sound quality is pretty meh on the vault release. 

4 hours ago, vodkablast said:

I got an email that Third Man canceled my PayPal automatic payments. I didn’t ask them to do this and it’s been active for years. Anybody else have this happen?

edit: I tried to log into the TMR site and it couldn't find an account w/ any of my emails. I never log in there so maybe they wiped my account?

We did have to reset our passwords for our accounts with the new store launch a couple of months back, maybe they purged everyone who didn't.