anyone using the iCrates iPhone app

moose

This is pretty cool. I just wish it would take popsike into account when figuring out avg price.

It gives you the average price of whats currently on sale, not from what has sold in the past.

It'd be cool if it gave you the average price of how much stuff has been selling too. With ended eBay auctions, Popsike, and collectorfrenzy, etc...

This is pretty cool. I just wish it would take popsike into account when figuring out avg price.

It gives you the average price of whats currently on sale, not from what has sold in the past.

It'd be cool if it gave you the average price of how much stuff has been selling too. With ended eBay auctions, Popsike, and collectorfrenzy, etc...

I dropped an email into the suggestion box on the app, it is definitely something that could be improved to be even more useful and will maybe eventually consolidate some of my shopping research steps for me. Cool app though; worth the $2.99.

^^^hahaha yes

I dropped an email into the suggestion box on the app, it is definitely something that could be improved to be even more useful and will maybe eventually consolidate some of my shopping research steps for me. Cool app though; worth the $2.99.

For sure. If it could do both that would be PERFECT. I hope they do this.