Deja Entendu repress?

Honestly though, which is it?  I checked Sparta, but they have dark center labels.  The other records I have with that color are Bars and Rob Crow, but also have dark labels.  You have me stumped.

I'm super embarrassed to admit the band, they're horrible and I'm not even sure why I still own this album! They're called Embrace the End, I ordered it because of alcohol and a late night waiting around for Vheissu to go up on HT. 

Honestly though, which is it?  I checked Sparta, but they have dark center labels.  The other records I have with that color are Bars and Rob Crow, but also have dark labels.  You have me stumped.

Dude, it's the 1/1 pre-order special edition of Deja.  What don't you understand? Just because you're not willing to give Jesse Lacey a homemade coupon for free blowjobs for a month, it doesn't mean everyone else isn't.

Dude, it's the 1/1 pre-order special edition of Deja.  What don't you understand? Just because you're not willing to give Jesse Lacey a homemade coupon for free blowjobs for a month, it doesn't mean everyone else isn't.

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA there were no Beej's involved in this transaction! I'm not to the point of sucking D for Brand New represses.....................yet

I'm super embarrassed to admit the band, they're horrible and I'm not even sure why I still own this album! They're called Embrace the End, I ordered it because of alcohol and a late night waiting around for Vheissu to go up on HT. 

Embrace the End is awesome.  I have that counting hallways to the left vinyl too.

why is this thread being bumped again?