Deja Entendu repress?

I'm sure Shop Radio Cast will be responsible for the Deja repress.

They will probably sell it for $40 per copy.

People on here will pay $40 per copy because "it's cheaper than eBay prices."

TRUTH

"We would just like to take a moment to say thank you to you all for the ten years since Deja Entendu was released, and for all the things that have happened since then. Time goes by quickly, and the steps our band has taken since recording that album down in Charlotte have been significant. But it's important for us to recognize that in many ways this record was our first step down a important creative path for our band. And for many of you, it was the doorway to an interest in our music. So thank you for listening, and for affording us the opportunities that you have for so many years. We hope that we still have it in us to create something that ten years from now, there will be a reason to celebrate and remember.

It is sincerely appreciated,
Garrett, Vincent, Jesse, and Brian"

Via their facebook. No real hints of anything.

It has nothing to do with how "good" the album is, just that's it's the one that's been OOP the longest. Album was a pretty big letdown after YFW. Then again, so was TDAG, until you judged it on its own.

Funny, I judged YFW on its own too. And I judged it as "kinda shitty Blink-182 mall punk."

Hate away, but TDAGARIM is their crowning achievement IMHO. That one actually made me like Deja infinitely more. Also bear in mind, I'm outside AP's target demo and probably hate 99.9% of all bands they feature now.

YFW is my least favorite. Its ok. It has some good songs and is a fun album but sounds too much like a TAYF copy. Deja was quite a step up but TDAG and Daisy are the best things this band have ever released. I am glad they moved away from juvenile pop punk. I mean I enjoy pop punk but it rarely stands the test of time. Only a few albums do. TDAG is classic imo.