Deja Entendu repress?

Wouldn't matter if variant collectors didn't exist.

This is false.  It wouldn't matter if the supply met the demand.  The only thing that is egregious is the demand for bands/albums such as these.  There are too many people hung up on nostalgia and not enough people seeking out artists.

I'm trying to figure out why this record got so ridiculously popular and sells for such an astronomical price. 

From what I remember, they only ever played 1 song from this album on the radio back in the early 2000's. 

I liked the record from the get-go, but am intrigued that I never knew the vinyl was so popular until I got into record collecting. 

I'm trying to figure out why this record got so ridiculously popular and sells for such an astronomical price.

From what I remember, they only ever played 1 song from this album on the radio back in the early 2000's.

I liked the record from the get-go, but am intrigued that I never knew the vinyl was so popular until I got into record collecting.

This album went gold, is considered by many to be a landmark release in the genre, and is lots of people's favorite album. I don't see where the confusion is.

i would buy a repress of it, but never pay the hundreds of dollars the originals go for. i love their last two records but this one is still tinged with the pop-punk from their earlier work that i cant stand, so it's never been a constant-listener for me. i respect the hell out of it, but i really like about half of it.

• 5 months later...

First, cool avatar from HMNIM!

Second, its because there has been a lot of hype over this album and it is already believed to be coming out sometime next year and Property of Zack is know for blowing things out of proportion. 

Thanks man! and thanks for the explanation ha. A friend of mine just sent me the link so I figured I'd post it on here. Didn't know there was a VC cult against PoZ stuff. Personally I don't follow that site either. Now, I may be downvoted in peace though