PO: Say Anything - Anarchy, My Dear

I think I have every demo, I also have live rips, radio in studio stuff, and vinyl rips. Basically if its Say Anything and has been put on the internet in any way I have it.

Do you have the two tracks he recorded for the AP Acoustic Sessions back in 2006 or so, and the alternate version of "Walk Through Hell" from AP's Press Play Vol. 1 comp? If not, let me know.

Absolutely it's my favorite version of that track, way better than the acoustic one. Probably my favorite of their songs, I wish I could get that on vinyl :/ Hopefully Equal Vision comes through and releases a shit load of their old stuff on vinyl!

• 1 month later...

I got a red edition and there is a minor printing error on the jacket, label, and lyrics sheet. I noticed that the tracklisting on the back, and on the inside of the records is wrong. They switched up Peace Out & Sheep - Tracks 6 & 7. But when you play the record, it's in the correct order. I also own the CD and the CD version has the order as So Good, Sheep, Peace Out, while the vinyl version has it as So Good, Peace Out, Sheep. It's even in that same order on the lyrics sheet, the back of the cover, and on the label on the record. kinda funny, don't know if it's like this on the gold version

I got a red edition and there is a minor printing error on the jacket, label, and lyrics sheet. I noticed that the tracklisting on the back, and on the inside of the records is wrong. They switched up Peace Out & Sheep - Tracks 6 & 7. But when you play the record, it's in the correct order. I also own the CD and the CD version has the order as So Good, Sheep, Peace Out, while the vinyl version has it as So Good, Peace Out, Sheep. It's even in that same order on the lyrics sheet, the back of the cover, and on the label on the record. kinda funny, don't know if it's like this on the gold version

yup, it's like this on the gold version

Was just coming to write about it and realized you had already touched upon it ;)

Got my Gold copy the other day. Not sure how I feel about this album yet. Couple good ones, lot of skippers. But like every Say Anything record, it will probably take some time to grow on me.

Got my gold the other day too. Glad I own this cus I'm a fan of the band but I can say for certain this is my least favorite SA album.

Yeah, this is my least favorite since Is a Real Boy. And if the quality of Baseball was better (ha), then it'd be last. It's not that bad though. There's some good songs. And I'm sure in a month or two, I'll love it.

i don't think i've ever heard anyone say that Is A Real Boy was one of their least favorite Say Anything albums. i loved everything they had up until ST and this new record is alright with me so far. i don't love it and i don't hate it.

i definitely think Max has lost that biting edge he used to have on every release leading up until ST. there are moments on Anarchy that i catch a glimpse of it in either the melodies or his voice but for me it's not really the same. ST and Anarchy are just a little too glossy for my tastes but i'm happy they are expanding their fan base to a wider audience.

Yeah, this is my least favorite since Is a Real Boy. And if the quality of Baseball was better (ha), then it'd be last. It's not that bad though. There's some good songs. And I'm sure in a month or two, I'll love it.

i don't think i've ever heard anyone say that Is A Real Boy was one of their least favorite Say Anything albums. i loved everything they had up until ST and this new record is alright with me so far. i don't love it and i don't hate it.

i definitely think Max has lost that biting edge he used to have on every release leading up until ST. there are moments on Anarchy that i catch a glimpse of it in either the melodies or his voice but for me it's not really the same. ST and Anarchy are just a little too glossy for my tastes but i'm happy they are expanding their fan base to a wider audience.

No, no, no. I LOVE Is a Real Boy. It's one of my all-time favorite albums. I was saying that Anarchy my Dear is one of my least favorite people. Or I think that's what I said. I just banged my head on a road after going 15mph and falling. So, I'm not sure. But that's what I meant.