Shiner is releasing The Egg on vinyl plus tour

two years? have there been any recent updates?

Lime is one of my favorite sleeper 90s albums. I know I think two other people that have heard (of) it and they both love it. Be interesting to hear how new stuff came out.

There's been a few updates. Things have been moving slow but it's still happening.

Lime is definitely a fantastic album. They are one of my many favorites from the 90s.

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, MyEnemy said:

Have neither of you ordered records outside of the US or do neither of you have “translate” on your computer? 

It it was super simple and easy.

I was accessing the site from my phone, so no, it wasn't super simple or easy, but it was fine.  I got it.  You're welcome for letting you know about it.  

3 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Have neither of you ordered records outside of the US or do neither of you have “translate” on your computer? 

It it was super simple and easy.

The first browser I used at work (Chrome) was not showing all the images and the buttons weren't working. So no. It was not "super simple". 

But I got it. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, danyc said:

This repress was put out with the bands permission.

However the same label just put out Shudder to Think's  - Pony Express Record without the bands blessing. I hate that crap! 

Depending on their contract with the original label they did the record with, their blessing might not be required for it to be legal.

I got both of these, they sound OK, look nice, but both sound kind of flat in comparison to their respective previous vinyl releases. 

12 hours ago, danyc said:

However the same label just put out Shudder to Think's  - Pony Express Record without the bands blessing. I hate that crap! 

This is what happen when you are on a major or indipendent labels that suck, probably the band doesn't own the rights about that record so i can't blame B Core to repress this great record without the band permission....

15 hours ago, danyc said:

Where did you see this?  Curious since Shiner's IG account was who alerted me to this repress, and indicated that they were getting a few copies themselves to sell on the US side.  

25 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Where did you see this?  Curious since Shiner's IG account was who alerted me to this repress, and indicated that they were getting a few copies themselves to sell on the US side.  

You mean about Pony Express Record being unauthorized or about Shiner?