Other Message Boards?

I'm not much of a boardie anywhere, I just mainly lurk. Decapolis.com is the only one I really committed to since I've been on there since high school while I lurk over at thefwoosh.com (toy collecting) and batman-on-film.com (uh...Batman). I also look at places like Terminal Boredom and such.

youchewpoop.

thousands of posts, and dozens of tennis matches later.

i haven't frequented that place in about a year now, but i'm still friends with several of the users on facebook.

also post now and again on the smashing pumpkins and jimmy eat world forums, but not enough to matter.

i'm more or less married to this place now.

i only post here and in the vinyl portion of the fatwiki board. Used to post over at PPMB but now just lurk over there, DF and terminal boredom.

When i was selling all my skate punk cds, i was active over on Skatepunkers but that didnt last long after my cds were sold.

I would like to find a quality board but i doubt that will happen, so ill wade through the bullshit and read the 10% of the threads that actually interest me here.