THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Now let's get HT @ Stonewood Mall to carry vinyl again. That would be life changing.

Back in the day when HT marked all the clearance 50% off to begin, I found so many awesome records at that store. I swear they had to have been hiding the records in the back or something. There were records I hadn't seen in other stores for years. From then on I would always go to Stonewood during the sales. Unfortunately it went to shit after that day. Ha. I had to walk out with 50+ records though. They gave me a huge box.

Also, the Block in Orange doesn't have any more copies. Just went over there.

Now let's get HT @ Stonewood Mall to carry vinyl again. That would be life changing.

Back in the day when HT marked all the clearance 50% off to begin, I found so many awesome records at that store. I swear they had to have been hiding the records in the back or something. There were records I hadn't seen in other stores for years. From then on I would always go to Stonewood during the sales. Unfortunately it went to shit after that day. Ha. I had to walk out with 50+ records though. They gave me a huge box.

Did the block at orange have any to begin with? It seems like Cerritos got them this morning. Did you ask if they had sold them all already?

Guest jamiesunday
They have them at Cerritos Mall. I called and put one on hold. According to the employee I spoke to, they got 3 in total. Which means, 2 remain. Call and put one on hold if you want one!

Will do!

Thanks for the heads up!

Did the block at orange have any to begin with? It seems like Cerritos got them this morning. Did you ask if they had sold them all already?

Yes. I picked one up. There were no others on the floor though.

Cerritos should have these now. They just emailed me to ask if they could put these out for sale now or if they should wait. I told them to put them out.

EDIT: Just caught up on this thread and see that you guys got the ones at Cerritos already. The just told me they sold 1 copy and the other 2 they got in are on hold for someone.

Cerritos should have these now. They just emailed me to ask if they could put these out for sale now or if they should wait. I told them to put them out.

EDIT: Just caught up on this thread and see that you guys got the ones at Cerritos already. The just told me they sold 1 copy and the other 2 they got in are on hold for someone.

Cerritos was all on hold or sold. :(

Cerritos was all on hold or sold. :(

All on hold is my guess, glad I acted quickly.

Guest jamiesunday

Damn! I couldn't call and ask to hold a copy for me in time. Looks like Hot Topic online will have to do for me!

Any idea on the time they'll be able to go up for sale online? I saw someone else ask this earlier.

Looks like these stores have them already. Sounds liek Cerritos is sold out already and some of these other stores may be sold out already too. I suggest calling the store before you make the trip

309407 2XLP THRICE-VHEISSU

MALL CITY STATE

Brea Mall Brea CA

Los Cerritos Center Cerritos CA

Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA

Valencia Town Center Valencia CA

Pacific View Mall Ventura CA

Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA

Plaza at West Covina West Covina CA

Inland Center San Bernadino CA

Plaza Camino Real Carlsbad CA

North County Fair Escondido CA

The Block at Orange Orange CA

Coronado Center Albuquerque NM

North Star Mall San Antonio TX

San Marcos II San Marcos TX

Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX

Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA

Northtown Mall Spokane WA

Looks like these stores have them already. Sounds liek Cerritos is sold out already and some of these other stores may be sold out already too. I suggest calling the store before you make the trip

309407 2XLP THRICE-VHEISSU

MALL CITY STATE

Brea Mall Brea CA

Los Cerritos Center Cerritos CA

Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA

Valencia Town Center Valencia CA

Pacific View Mall Ventura CA

Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA

Plaza at West Covina West Covina CA

Inland Center San Bernadino CA

Plaza Camino Real Carlsbad CA

North County Fair Escondido CA