THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

I dont know that anyones bitching about not being able to get it early like some people have. I know I am personally annoyed and bummed not because I cant have it early but because it came out before expected and now i cant get it even on the release date because its sold out in stores, and I know I'll miss when it goes up on HT.com because I always miss online releases. If anyone gets and extra copy when it comes out I'll pay some money to you. like everyone else...

on sort of a side note, does anyone have a good quality rip of the live at guitar center 7"?

i must say for all the bitching about the hot topic employees on here, the Irvine store is pretty chill. The employee took my name and number this morning and called me back this afternoon to let me know that unfortunately they were all sold out. I was impressed to get a phone call back from them. good guys

UGH! WTF! I called them at 8:50 this morning and the guy said they had them but werent going to release them until next tuesday, I told him how the other stores that got them already sold them and he should do the same but he told me no, just to wait until tuesday and then if i called in the morning he would hold one for me if i called before everyone else. lame.

Got one today at the Mission Valley mall in SD on my lunch break. The staff was so nice, put it on hold when I called at open. Couldn't have had a better retail experience. Thanks for doing this Travis, and for putting up with the insanity.

The packaging and press color look great. For the next pressing, maybe gold foil on the cover like the deluxe cd package had? Anyway, thanks, and awesome work.

Looks like two of my friends can't get in on this right now (one is in Scotland for the next 6 months and the other just can't afford it), so if anybody can help me out in Canada I only need 2 copies of this right now. Anybody?

If it's any consolation, I will try to help you out for any RSD titles that I might be able to help with.

yeah, there are some good employees. the ones at my "home" store where my parents used to live in northern virginia (fair oaks btw) were awesome. given one of my friends from high school was a manager, the other girls that worked there were rad too. the manager would put anything she would think i wanted on hold and then call me and see if i needed it. thats A+ customer service, then again though, she was my friend. lookin out, specially since they told me there was another guy that started coming in and clearing out the clearance and buying multiple new releases on release day.......

im not saying there arent good employees at hot topic, im just saying the shitty ones seem to be outweighing the good ones, and thats pretty lame.

The complaints about HT employees on here is an extremely small percentage of the number of people who work in HT stores. There's roughly 630 HT stores across all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. I really wouldnt say the bad outweigh the good or anything even close to that based on a few people on a message board making comments.

i should of said/clarified in my own personal experience with hot topic employees, sorry.

hmm it kinda sucks that eveyone is jumping on these before the release date. i was kind of hoping to pick one up on or around the release date, gues ill have to harass my local HT store employees once they hit the east coast!

No real street date anymore. Im going to tell the rest of the stores that get these that they can sell them as soon as they get them in. They will be shipping next Wednesday so the other stores that are getting them will get them between Thursday of next week and Monday of the week after. Then on Tuesday the 10th they will go up for sale online.

For everyone who is too lazy to read the previous page...

No real street date anymore. Im going to tell the rest of the stores that get these that they can sell them as soon as they get them in. They will be shipping next Wednesday so the other stores that are getting them will get them between Thursday of next week and Monday of the week after. Then on Tuesday the 10th they will go up for sale online.

For everyone who is too lazy to read the previous page...

Can we just get that info put on the front page so we don't get 15 more pages of whens this coming out?...