THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Sorry guys, Southpark mall is not getting a shipment of these. I wish I could help out.

Thanks for posting -- I was actually going to head out there today in hopes there might be some there. I'm super-surprised Southpark's not getting any; they're the only HT in the Cleveland area who really even stocks vinyl anymore (and they usually get everything).

I know I'm late but is anyone willing to help out a Canadian?

I was originally just gonna suck up the shipping costs and buy it when it went up online, but it turns out I have a final exam on the morning of the 10th and I definitely can't afford to keep checking HT to see if they put it up :(

Will obviously offer a higher price for your troubles!

No one ever buys the vinyl at the HT in Albany and these sold out the minute they put them out! I'm pissed, I usually grab everything that goes to that store, guess I've got some competition, bastards! Looks like I'll be pulling an all nighter Monday

how do you know this to be true? i've called and spoken with both josh and christina, both say they know which one i'm talking about, that it's different than TAITA/ "the thrice record from last month" and that they haven't gotten it in yet.

Fox Valley Mall didn't have any when I just stopped in, sorry.

They were who I said weren't selling them until Tuesday because they don't know how to read te sheets that come with their shipment.

I get along well with one of the employee's there if I manage to get over there in the next day or two I'll see if I can't convince her to check the shipment note. No promises though, I hate Thrice so I don't plan on making the trip for myself.